case assigned on 26, March 2002

Details : WAC-01-277-XXXXX
ND : 09/07/2001
PD : OCT 1999
EB3, INDIA
CASE ASSIGNED: 03/26/2002, NO WORDS YET

No Title

chazhs,
I didn\'t see any one (please see summary pages) with Oct/Nov/Dec RD/ND and got RFE for AOS! Can you please let me know if I missed any data in compiling summary pages?
Thanks
PCee

Dont worry too much about it

INS has said that in AILA meetings to discourage people from calling the IIO too many times. However, my lawyer says that it all depends on what transpires in the conversation. If it was cordial then there should be no problem. In fact they go on to say that they dont know anyone for whom it has caused delays.
Dont worry too much about it.
But remember, calling IIO does not help a whole lot in the approval process. So limit it to issues which are out of the regular timeline or in case of an emergency.
This is my 2 cents. Good Luck and hope you get your approval soon.

Assignment

This is my theory. After carefully looking into all the approved cases 90% of the approvals are based on their priority dates in that particular month RD and remaining 10% may be of newer priority dates. In the approvals notice too you have the priority date column and gives the correct priority date.

RE: Approval based on priority dates and RD?

If so, RIR filers will be getting approved slower than the normal track for same RD/ND :-(

I called IIO twice... (my experience)

For whatever it\'s worth...

My lawyer from Fragomen, specifically asked me not to call IIO\'s. But I called twice, once in March and once in May. When I called in March(first week), I was told that background check everything was done for me but it wasn\'t assigned to an officer.

Later I called on May 10th and I was told (exact words) "Officer working on your case hasn\'t given any decision yet on your case". Later the same evening when I called at 9:00 PM, heard the magic words "This case is approved as of May 10th".

Good Luck to u all...
Ram.

I guess my case disproves/is exception to above theory

Since I am not only the only with the oldest ND/RD around
but also probably the one with the oldest PD around.

-Blue :-(
Still waiting.....the saga just keeps going on...

Thanks HoppingB, I am trying to scan all posting for assigned info and will update it.

If you catch something.. please do the same.
Also, when I see an approval for a case listed here, I put that info right below the original post.
Thanks

My case has not yet assigned to officer for 15 mo\'s

I sent them inquiry by FAX, no response ...

I called IIO several times, every time I was told that my case was not assigned to any officer. Really bad, making me depressed.

sailor approved 05/28/02 WAC-01-276-5XXXX

GodBlessForever "Approved... My wife and I got our approval notices today AD 05/28/02" 5/31/02 3:34am

As of 5/20, my case was assigned to officer. But not sure when it will be approved.

My case has been pending for 15 months. RD: 04/03/01; ND: 04/24/01

ddKin - you are next - have you tried faxing an inquiry ??

You and bluelotus are the only two April cases before mine. So I am praying every night you two get approved so that I am next.

ddKin - have you tried faxing an inquiry (through lawyer) since JIT report has 6/1/2001 as processing date. If so what was the result ?

My lawyer faxed on May 15 when JIT date was 4/1/2001 and they replied on May 25 with \'not outside processing time\'. I am planning to fax another inquiry on Jun 25.

Approved on 06/20/02, my case simliar to yours,

hopefully yours will be approved soon. My case had been pending for 16 months, then it was approved today.

RD: 04/04/2001
ND: 04/24/2001
FP done: 02/12/2002
NO RFE
Assigned to officer: 05/20/2002
Approved on: 06/20/2002

CSC never update voice message until today.

I saw yours and mine were the oldest pending cases among the April-filed. I hope your case is going to be approved soon.

I-485 cases.