Thread for EB3 - 2001 Approval / RFE cases

July2003filer

Registered Users (C)
There are different threads for EB3, I485 RFE for year 2003.

Can we please have thread for EB3 cases with PD in 2001 who got approval or RFA & replies.

As per online status, I received RFE, however I haven't received one yet.

Also my case was stuck in Namecheck but finally I am getting RFE does this means that my namecheck is cleared??????

Thanks

similar situation

Hi,

I received RFE last week and sent docs to Lawyer. I am also EB-3(Retrogressed), PD 2001, ND-2003 stuck in NC.

RFE For self:

--Employment Verification.
--Complete form G325-A
--Addition evidence for DoB, as i had BC from 2003.

Spouse RFE:

--Complete Form G325-A
--Proof of bonafide marriage.

My educated guess is the G-325A will be sent to FBI to expedite NC.

I am also planning to quit immediately after My RFE response is received by USCIS.

One of my friend and their family got their cards in the mail last week.

I believe their PD is 2001.

They have used substitute labor, so the whole process from start to recieving cards took less than 6 months.

darn that substitute labor crap. I received an RFE for spouse. Lot of things including
BC, G325A, All I-797 approvals, I-94card etc.

EB3, world, PD - August 2001 (became current July 1st).

Got RFE notification from USCIS for myself (I have not seen the actual RFE yet) -
"On June 30, 2006, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case";
LUD for wife and son applications have not changed since fingeprinting about a year ago.

I received RFE thats regarding affidavit.

I have my middlename in my passport but not on I797 so i never filled any form with middle name. now they are asking for affidavit. did anyone go thru same situation? does anyone has format of this affidavit?

Thanks

RFE on I-485

I got RFE for employement verification to my attorney and they replied back today.

Thanks

July2003filer said:
I received RFE thats regarding affidavit.

I have my middlename in my passport but not on I797 so i never filled any form with middle name. now they are asking for affidavit. did anyone go thru same situation? does anyone has format of this affidavit?

Thanks

I've got RFE as well (different spelling for my father name). My lawyer sent me the following draft:

DECLARATION OF <my name>

I, <my name>, declare that:
I have written my father’s first name as <wrong name> on Forms I-485 and G325A but his legal name is <correct name>. <wrong name> is a name which his friends and colleagues refer to him.

Executed in <city>, <state>

I haven't got any RFEs yet, my PD is July 2001. My husband, who is the primary applicant, got his gc a year back, a week before all the retrogression started, he was very lucky. My LUD changed on 06/29 and 07/03, but no message change.

I'm still waiting on new bulletin. Dont know when its going to release.

I wish/hope to see a push in date PD from APR 15 2001 to more than 1 month atleast.

My details are below in signature. No RFE yet.