Those Who get Approved

dsatish

Registered Users (C)
Will you be kind enough to make a token contribution of $25 to immigrationportal.org ? This is too small an amount on such a happy occasion. Your contribution helps other sufferers to find a way out as early as possible.
Can we follow this norm from today ? It's a request :)
Good luck to all those who feel that they are at the threshold of getting the GC. For me i am at the threshold of getting 2nd FP (that's what i am foolishly thinking :p )

Yes..I will contribute $50.

I am recently approved and I know some thing needs to be done this whole system.

Thanks Habib. So nice of you for starting the trend (approved people making a token cotribution). Approved people may make just $25 donation, no need to donate $50 because there is not much you are going to benefit out of this.
I will appreciate if you can make that donation today and post it here.

RE: DSatish

DSatish:

I just made my contribution right now via Credit Card ( I am awaiting approval of mine/Wife's 485) and apologize for the delay in getting the funds out to our organization, Mom just came from India, We just got to know we are on our way to parenthood, job's not all that great and had to have papers organized to file for 7th year H1/H4 were a few of the reasons for the delay at my end, hope the immigrant community will let this one pass on behalf of me. If I can be of any further help please do not hesitate.

dude2711725 said:
DSatish:

I just made my contribution right now via Credit Card ( I am awaiting approval of mine/Wife's 485) and apologize for the delay in getting the funds out to our organization, Mom just came from India, We just got to know we are on our way to parenthood, job's not all that great and had to have papers organized to file for 7th year H1/H4 were a few of the reasons for the delay at my end, hope the immigrant community will let this one pass on behalf of me. If I can be of any further help please do not hesitate.

I know that most of the people in this forum are still struggling financially ( i am myself going through transition from red to orange, now). That's why i started this low budget campaign. I hope that one time donation of $50 is affordable for such a big cause.
Thanks, and take care of your wife (i have cooked for 5 months continuously in 2001)