Those who approved today,

vvvunlucky

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

yuren, waits, abhi485, yameen79, venkob, axaf, kumar99 and huroger
(Hope all from NSC. Sorry If I miss any one).

Congratulations to all of you. You really got the Independence today.

Those who got approvals please let us know if you ever got responses (SR or NSC IO or Infopass) like Extended Review/Additional Review for your case. Any one not seen the LUD change on your case?

I was not seen recently NSC approving so many cases on one day.

Let's hope for the good.

here is the update

Thanks and congrats to all whose 485 got approved
2004 RFE on 140 Education evaluation
2005 RFE on wife's Birth Certificate submitted on August 17.
2007:
On July 20th gave FP. Opened SR on same day. Did not receive any update yet.
Took InfoPass appointment for tomorrow (16th).
Today sent fax to approve AP around 4 pm est and finally
talked to IO at 5.15 and she gave the good news.:D

Best of luck guys. Keep hopes alive

-Venkob

Last edited by a moderator:
VVVN,
I opened a SR on july 17th and I got a reply by july 28th saying that "my case is waiting to be adjudicated".It did not say about any name checks/additional reviews etc.
on my Infopass apt,IO told me that all my namechecks are doen longtime back(which is correct ,since I got email from FBI in 2005 june,that all my checks are complete and sent back to uscis).
on calling NSC IO(I called every 4-5 days) and they said"my case was in the waiting area and still assigned to an officer".

Hope this helps you and goodluck!

Abhi

Congratulations to all of you lucky people who got approved!
Please pray for the rest of us waiting in line.

I got the card production email yesterday and today from NSC. Had placed a SR end of July. No response so far. TAlked to the IO 3 weeks back and was told that secrurity check pending and additional review was being done.

Got my I-485 approved today after 2.5-year pending. My case was in NC for 2.5 years, had several service requests, all came back with "background check pending", "under additional review", and "under extended review".

My most recent inquiry was an InfoPass on Jul 18 this year, and was told my case had been with an officer since Jul 11. I don't know my NC got cleared.

I did write to senators, First Lady and Ombudsman only to receive response from FBI saying NC pending and be patient. So I don't know who gave me the real help.

Please see my signature for dates of my case.

Stay positive and patient like me. Good luck to everyone.

could yopu clarify please ?

Thanks and congrats to all whose 485 got approved
2004 RFE on 140 Education evaluation
2005 RFE on wife's Birth Certificate submitted on August 17.
2007:
On July 20th gave FP. Opened SR on same day. Did not receive any update yet.
Took InfoPass appointment for tomorrow (16th).
Today sent fax to approve AP around 4 pm est and finally
talked to IO at 5.15 and she gave the good news.:D

Best of luck guys. Keep hopes alive

-Venkob

could you pls clarify what you meant by "Today sent fax to approve AP around 4 pm est and finally" ??

Thanks.

First of all thanks who all replied with more information.

I was trying to find out:
1. If anyone from these approved cases were under extended review/additional review?
2. If so, for how long?

There are some people in this forum are waiting for so long and their cases are under extended review.

I haven't seen an EB3 case, approved in July and August with the pending status as Additional Review/Extended Review.

shokaido,

Can you tell us when did you hear first time your case was under Extended Review/Additional Review? How long you think you waited with every thing cleared including name check but simply waiting for approval under extended review?

First of all thanks who all replied with more information.

I was trying to find out:
1. If anyone from these approved cases were under extended review/additional review?
2. If so, for how long?

There are some people in this forum are waiting for so long and their cases are under extended review.

I haven't seen an EB3 case, approved in July and August with the pending status as Additional Review/Extended Review.

shokaido,

Can you tell us when did you hear first time your case was under Extended Review/Additional Review? How long you think you waited with every thing cleared including name check but simply waiting for approval under extended review?

Couple of weeks back (Jul 29/20 Timeframe) when I called the IO, I was told my case has security check pending and is under additional review. No expalnation given about what the additional review meant and for how long it had been under additional review. The IO said additional review and security check could've been because of the FP that was done End of June. I got the approval email yesterday.

could you pls clarify what you meant by "Today sent fax to approve AP around 4 pm est and finally" ??

I meant, sent fax and requested to expedite my AP.
Again called after 30 minutes and IO said that my case is approved

approved!!!!

Called NSC yesterday at 8 am PST. IO said card production ordered. In the afternoon the card prod email for both me and my husband. I have been a silent reader and want to thank all the veterans of this forum for all their help. I hope everybody gets gc soooon!

PD EB2 india aug05 PERM
RD 485 sept 22nd 05
2 EAD 2 AP
FP oct 05
FP APR 07
RFE MAY 07
RFE Response jun 07
3 EAD FP 8/14/07
emailed congressman letter on 8/13/07
approval 8/14/07
online update 8/15/07

Hello Everyone
I received card production e mail on August 9th and welcome e mail on August 10th. I have not received any approval e mails or physical card after that? How much time it take to get the physical card? Anybody in the same boat?

Mine was EB3. I did not receive any LUD after i filed for 485 (02/04). I raised the Svc. Req on Jun 23rd, 20 days after that i received a mail stating the Svc.Req was been raised and we'll get back to you in 60 days. I didn't get any LUD even at that point. Then i called back on July 23 rd and asked them about the status. The response was, "Security Check Pending". After which i didn't bother to call back. Then on Aug 6th i got the Welcome notice, couple of days later "Card Prod Ordered". One week later "Approval email"

Kumar99

Did you receive your physical cards? When did you get card ordered e mail?
I have not received the approval e mail yet.

Hi
Anybody received the physical card without the approval notification? I got Card Production e mail on August 9th and welcome notice e mail on 10th. I have not received the physical card or approval e mail yet.

getgc1, Congrats on receiving the approval email, you should be getting the physical card very soon!

Yes, i got my physcial card couple of days after i got my approval email. i received the following
6-> welcome email
8-> card prod email
10-> approval email
13-> Physical Green Card & Physcial Apporval Mail(not email)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Kumar99.
I have received Card Production E mail and Welcome notice e mail. I have not received approval e mail/physical card yet.