those of you leaving in the south...

bijuria11

Registered Users (C)
for those of you leaving in the southern states of usa, i would like to say that please post in this thread or under the family based part, when they come up with express green card in 3 months again. i know the dora program in dallas has been there for long, and doesnt seem like it'll stop. but last year, im not sure i think it was around christmas, there was a express green card for people over 21, who could apply and get green card in 3 months, in state of FLORIDA. so post as much as you can to get the word out. thanks guys. ;)

I am in GA and never heard such thing, what they have been doing is opening more offices. Since then the process is getting faster comparing with one year ago.

Good luck,

bijuria11 said:
for those of you leaving in the southern states of usa, i would like to say that please post in this thread or under the family based part, when they come up with express green card in 3 months again. i know the dora program in dallas has been there for long, and doesnt seem like it'll stop. but last year, im not sure i think it was around christmas, there was a express green card for people over 21, who could apply and get green card in 3 months, in state of FLORIDA. so post as much as you can to get the word out. thanks guys. ;)

I have never heard of this ---- the only DORA program running is in Dallas. Los Angeles had a pilot program running once, but that was not for the I485 application.

I'm in GA and never heard of such a thing either.
The processing times have decreased all over, however, so it may not be 3 months, but won't be years either.

Right now I'm in the process of AOS, I'll make sure I keep you guys posted with my progress.

So far things seem to be moving pretty fast. *keeping my fingers crossed*

well, this guy i know lived in florida, he was on visitior visa, and he applied and he got the green card in 3 months. as he was over 21, he could apply. and he got it, and he checked with the government and everything and it was a real green card, not made by some one. he had to pay like 4000 or something, not sure. so keep ur ears and eyes open!!!

bijuria11 said:
well, this guy i know lived in florida, he was on visitior visa, and he applied and he got the green card in 3 months. as he was over 21, he could apply. and he got it, and he checked with the government and everything and it was a real green card, not made by some one. he had to pay like 4000 or something, not sure. so keep ur ears and eyes open!!!

Please do not post nonsense like this. Everybody hears a story of "there is this guy I know". What has likely happened, is that he received a speedy process on his regular GC application or he made the whole story up. You cannot pay the government to do it in 3 months --- people that file in DORA do not pay anything extra. Perhaps he paid $4000 to an attorney ---- that may be, but it has nothing to do with a pilot program.

There is no such program in FL and many here have told you that. If I remember correctly you are in Kenya right now? Most likely just rumors you heard. Please refrain from spreading them here.

pianoplayer said:
Please do not post nonsense like this. Everybody hears a story of "there is this guy I know". What has likely happened, is that he received a speedy process on his regular GC application or he made the whole story up. You cannot pay the government to do it in 3 months --- people that file in DORA do not pay anything extra. Perhaps he paid $4000 to an attorney ---- that may be, but it has nothing to do with a pilot program.

There is no such program in FL and many here have told you that. If I remember correctly you are in Kenya right now? Most likely just rumors you heard. Please refrain from spreading them here.

ok, i dont need to be told wht im saying is nonsense or not by someone else, because i didnt ask to be told whether wht im saying is nonsense or not. i didnt say u had to post it specifically. i just asked people living in the south to post here about things like this DO come out. if u dont want to believe wht i have to say than dont, but dont say wht im saying is nonsense. tht really ticks me off.

bijuria11 said:
ok, i dont need to be told wht im saying is nonsense or not by someone else, because i didnt ask to be told whether wht im saying is nonsense or not. i didnt say u had to post it specifically. i just asked people living in the south to post here about things like this DO come out. if u dont want to believe wht i have to say than dont, but dont say wht im saying is nonsense. tht really ticks me off.

Yes, you needed to be told that. People were very polite at first in answering your question. Yet you insisted that what you propose is the case. You can write on here what you want, but anyone on here also has the right to tell you that you are writing nonsense if that is the case.

Grow a thicker skin, Mr Bijuria. If you want to make statements, be prepared to back them up and be critiqued. We have all been corrected before.

pianoplayer said:
Grow a thicker skin, Mr Bijuria. If you want to make statements, be prepared to back them up and be critiqued. We have all been corrected before.

Amen!

BTW, My brother's girlfriend's mother's cousin's daughter's stepmother's ex-husband.......

no i dont need to be told tht. if i was over 21 and have done tht, thn i wouldve and i would told ppl here wht to do. but again i dont need to be told wht i say is nonsense by someone whos saying it in nonsense. if people dont believe in wht i say then why post?? even if they want to post then why say it badly. thts wht i dont get. but anyways i will bury the hatchet.

bijuria11 said:
no i dont need to be told tht. if i was over 21 and have done tht, thn i wouldve and i would told ppl here wht to do. but again i dont need to be told wht i say is nonsense by someone whos saying it in nonsense. if people dont believe in wht i say then why post?? even if they want to post then why say it badly. thts wht i dont get. but anyways i will bury the hatchet.

Just out of curiosity, why do you skip vowels in these words?

stranger26 said:
Just out of curiosity, why do you skip vowels in these words?

Who knows? He is missing more than just vowels. I have read and re-read his "sentence" and do not make any sense out of it. Something along the lines of ..... I shouldnt be told that I am talking nonsense, because I shouldnt be told that because I am not 21 yet and that's why I shouldnt.

Piece of work!

well whtever u guys think. i dont care about green card anymore!!!!!!!!!!

sry if i caused you two any "trouble". happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D