Those approved in fist week of Dec '03

Shantanu

Yeah, that message was for the enlightened few with high IQ levels who could see the real meaning behind apparent spelling errors. Perhaps you don't fit that bill? tsk tsk tsk!

Originally posted by ShantanuBisBack
In the "Fist" week of December:confused: :confused: :confused:

Approved on 1st Dec, Still waiting for Approval notice. Anyone who was approved during that time recevd the notice?
How much time does it take anyway?

Yes, and I recvd My 3rd FP notice at new address. So can I expect Approval notice at my new address or Old?

harshk

Well, if you got your 3rd FP notice at the correct address then the approval letter too should follow suit. I am just getting a bit worried cuz I will be heading to India on vacation on 24th and I need this letter before that.
BTW, your 3rd FP notice was generated on the same day?

Got the approval notices

I recd the approval notices for me and my wife in mail yesterday (12/11/03). Our cases were approved on 12/1/03.

My wife got 3rd FP notice on 8th (ND - 12/1/03) and I got it on 10th(ND 12/3/03).

WheresMahGreen, I have submitted address change form in July 03. I putup a query in October about the update in address with NCSC and I got confirmation from VSC (in 28 days) that, my address has been updated. Don't worry, your approval notice is in the mail and you will get it in a day or two.

Sreenivas