this is wierd..after approval this shocker

pceefan

Registered Users (C)
Folks

I just have a mini heart attack. I saw that my case was approved (online) on July 21st and threw a party for my friends. Next day when I checked the online status I saw this Shocker...pls help me resolve this..the message now reads as

On July 22, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

WHAT ON EARTH IS THIS

you are fine. perhaps they replied to the enquiry regarding status after the approval. you should receive approval letter in next couple of days.

pceefan said:
Folks

I just have a mini heart attack. I saw that my case was approved (online) on July 21st and threw a party for my friends. Next day when I checked the online status I saw this Shocker...pls help me resolve this..the message now reads as

On July 22, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

WHAT ON EARTH IS THIS

Same online status update for me after approval

My case was approve on July 19 2004 and stamped passport at SFO on July 23,but the online message changed on July 23 saying the message
Thanks
Srimat

pceefan said:

That's because you did not invite adjucator in your party. It's standard protocol after getting GC. It happened in the past so many times and I don't understand why people do same mistake again and again. :mad:

:D :D :D

pceefan and srimat,

Did you guys receive anything in the mail AFTER approval notices as a result of the update of online status? We are approved on 7/22 per online and received our apporval notices on 7/26 and stamped on 7/28 in San Jose. Our "approved" online status also changed to "responded to your request for more information" on 7/27. I did fax another inquiry right before the approval.

Fax Inquiry

To Anybody:

How do you do a fax inquiry to CSC? Can anybody give me the fax no.?

Thank you so much for sharing the information.