This is the RFE for I485 NIW, please give any suggestions if you have same expericnce

Park

Registered Users (C)
self-petitioned when I was a Ph.D student, just graduated last month. There are total 6 request

3 of them are easy:
1, birth certificate
2, G325A
3, Status

1 of them is OK:
submit a letter signed by a designated school official certifying that you have been a student in good standing, copies of your college transcripts and all employment authorization documents.

1 of them is difficult:
Submit a currently dated letter and other documentary evidence, which establishes that you will continue to be engaged in the occupation of which the national interest waiver is based. This evidence shall specify how you intend to serve the national interest and confirm that you intend to carry out the terms and conditions of the underlying I-140 petition.

If you have experienced similar condition, please give me any advices regarding to the last question. It would be great if there is a similar letter for me to follow.

Thanks very much.
Park

I beleive its very simple traditional RFE.
second looks like ..they want sort of EVL(employement verification letter)...just to conform that you are having same kind a job so far!!!

Thank you very much for your information.

How do you think about third one?
I searched the forum, and found several similar NIW and OR cases with exact same request.

Park

I think so, I am going to a postdoctoral at NIH

doing research in cancer and neurodegeneration, which is same or close to my previous research.

Do you have any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

Park

I was requrested to provide my current employment letter. But in my RFE notice, there is no lengthy explaination about this request. There is only one sentence saying I need to provide the current empolyment letter.

Park said:
self-petitioned when I was a Ph.D student, just graduated last month. There are total 6 request

3 of them are easy:
1, birth certificate
2, G325A
3, Status

1 of them is OK:
submit a letter signed by a designated school official certifying that you have been a student in good standing, copies of your college transcripts and all employment authorization documents.

1 of them is difficult:
Submit a currently dated letter and other documentary evidence, which establishes that you will continue to be engaged in the occupation of which the national interest waiver is based. This evidence shall specify how you intend to serve the national interest and confirm that you intend to carry out the terms and conditions of the underlying I-140 petition.

If you have experienced similar condition, please give me any advices regarding to the last question. It would be great if there is a similar letter for me to follow.

Thanks very much.
Park

Hi,Ptgc: that is great for you!

I am not that lucky.
Were you a student when you applied the NIW?

Park