This is the response my spouse and I received from FBI when we made a FOIPA Request..

JacksonvilleFL

Registered Users (C)
This is in response to your Freedom of Information-Privacy ACTS(FOIPA) noted above.

A search of the automated indices to the central records system files at FBI Headquarters located no records to your FOIPA request.

Do you think my name check is cleared or not yet??? Please have your thoughts?

Thanks,
JacksonvilleFL

I think your name is cleared

I think the response is clear enough... it is that FBI did not find any match of your name within their database containing the names of all the people with police records in USA...

Im my opinion this step is cleared!

Hi JacksonvilleFL

Could you tell me the procedures to get information on our name check through 'Freedom of Information-Privacy ACTS(FOIPA)'.
Can you tell us in detail, how you requested this information from FBI, this will help me and other members.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Chatri,

Here is the Fax # 202-324-3752. There is a link in this forum explains in detail how to make a request under FOIPA. Somehow I lost the link. Please run it by POJ he might help you with link.

Thanks,
JacksonvilleFL

I did request FOIPA in mid December but have not received anything yet. How did you recieve the feedback from FBI, in letter or email?

Huhu03
EB1
ND: 05/01/2002
1 FP: 04/10/2003
2 FP: 08/05/2003