this is not immigration, general info for me

Saumit

I want to disclose some very important information about some desi company
they are doing very very illegal things relevent to immigration,job,employees, a lot more. I want to disclose some of them
to public as well as INS/consultes. which is the best place to put this
information. If anybody knows pls. help. I want teach a lesson to this
black sheep in this white market. any internet site, chat groups, etc...

thanks

No Title

You can call DOL and tell them. They will take care of the rest. One my friend did the same thing. DOL made the company pay lot of money to my friend.

No Title

actually he is my friend, I worked for him at his office for 35
days, I was on the H1b some other company, he told me to pay
5000 per week, now he is not paying even a 1 dollar for me,
now I am on EAD, is there any way to get money legally.

thanks

No Title

If there is any kind of proof that your employer (or friend) promised you that kind of money and you worked for him for a certain period, then you can actually go through an attorney and get every penny that he promised. Otherwise, i am not very optimistic.

No Title

It\'s interesting to note that you still call this scumbag a friend. Nonetheless, if you have any suspicion (no proof necessary) that the company is violating immigration laws, then you can call the immigration hotline and inform them. They will setup a trap for few years and gather evidence. Penalties for such will be retro-enforced atleast beginning the investigation begins (may be since the beginning of the company itself). I am very positive about this because of the money involved that the Government likes. If there\'s anything that they find is illegal then your "friend" will be nailed in every possible way. Then the better option for him would be to commit suicide.

Also, call the DOL and they will being their investigations.

No Title

I dont have any written proof, but they used to reserve my flight
on their credit card, I can get this information from airlines,
alot more illegal activities again DO/INS/IS, now with me too
I want to bring this to media or chats and DO/INS/IRS too, I dot
know how to approach.

thanks for info.

No Title

I believe you should not have worked for another employer in the first place. As an H1-B holder you were supposed to work exclusively for the employer that had sponsored your visa.

Obviously, your "friend" took advantage of the situation: you would not complain as it was illegally to accept that offer.

I am not sure you will maintain your anonymity (something that you will probably want to have) and at the same time disclose the information about the company. Very often they do not start the investigation without a credible identifiable source.

Just a thought.

No Title

First thing
1)Do u have any thinbg written that he promised to pay $5000/ a week.
Some how I don\'t see this as a realistic.Unless Until he promised to keep you as a partner in that company.
2)Are you on the same company\'s EAD or some other company\'s?
3)What kind of illegal things, you mean not paying bench, not paying taxes.Just give a hint to IRS, rest they will take care of.Your friend
will be out in no time.
4)Don\'t call him as a friend, tell which is that company so that some other friends will not join in that company.At least you save some other people.

Kiran