This is my story to tell

bijyan

I am writing this because I want to share my store with other.

I have 6 years experience with System Administrator. Due to unstable employee I have to move two companies past 6 years. I worked Company A which used to pay me $20,000 a year. Then I decided to work for IBM which paid me 60,000. While I was working their, they applied my LCA and did waited a year but It did not approved. I had to quit my due to unstable job market at IBM. They lay off 6 -8 thousands employees each 6 moth. Some of my team got too. I worried my status. Some on told me I have get a job before I quit or lay off from the company.

Then, I decided to go back to old company A and work for $20,000 per year. Company A applied H1B VISA after 3 month which was denied due to Low pay and position as IT trainee which I did not pay attention the position and pay. I was shocked, horrified

With In week, I got my I-20 from my University to get master degree and applied after two weeks. I hired new attorney and suggested me to not to appeal. Even those they did.

I didn’t see any way out. I determined to work with this company. They suggested me If I work with them even though it is illegal, they will apply green card. I said YES. I registered company and working for this company as contractor. They help me How to make bill etc. They know this is illegal but want to get benefit of my difficulty time and I pay me $10/h.

They applied Labor took almost 6 month and got approve. LUCKLY I GOT MY F1 but appeal was denied. They applied I-140/I-485/EAD/AP on 5th, Nov 2003. I got my EAD, AP and FP done last month. It is more then 300 days I haven’t received my I-140 approval.

Now I am planning to move different company after this year. I hope everything goes well.

Thanks​

Hmmm

It is easy to make fun of others...sorry no offense...we are all waiting for the same thing...some may not be as smart as you are...but that does not mean you can make fun of others....you may never know this guy might get his GC and you might have to leave US...I hope that does not happen !

minutsa said:
How about working on improving your English - that might help you keep a legal job longer ...

This guy has worked illegally and intentionally. 20K / year for SA sounds fishy itself. i wonder if he deserves a GC ?

smart_guy007 said:
This guy has worked illegally and intentionally. 20K / year for SA sounds fishy itself. i wonder if he deserves a GC ?

I don't think you are the one to make that decision. Poor guy has been through a lot of misery and these harsh words are not really helping.
There is a very thin line between "legal" and "illegal" and most of us cross this line all the time even without realising or understanding it. Now just because he cannot communicate well in english doesn't mean he deserves it any less than rest of us.

Smartguy, i am not sure how smart you are. Minutusa, why don't shut up if you can not help?

We are all immigrates and need help each other when we are in difficult situation. Please encourage each other not making fun or even making things worse. I mean, it is true that this guy made some mistakes in the past and that is why he is trying get some help from this forum. We should help as much as I can.

That is my taking and waiting for the push back.

minutsa

Hey smart ass minutsa,

If you can't help then get the f**k out of here. no one needs your comments here assole. bijyan is just telling his story in his own words. who cares what the f**k is in good english as long as you get the point.

well, I think you misunderstood his message as " he wanna hump you from the back" and may be thats why you are pizzed. drop dead shithole

i can say lots of people here, who want to get GC, don't have a better
english language than the person born in US. But we still can do our
best to get GC, moreover originally most of people came from other
places were "illegal" except american idian.

A person can learn only one language at best.

A person can learn only one language at best in his life. We call it mother-toungue. Because, it was the language your mother taught you when you were still an infant. All Other languages ...you just rough-out.

kumarss,
you are right...
Also, if some mexicans, vietnamese and chinese can live in US without knowing English..., why not people from India... Anyway this land is land of immigrants...

I am not flattering anyone here, but Indians have created a reputation expecially in the IT sector. The English language knowledge is out of concern.

minutsa said:
How about working on improving your English - that might help you keep a legal job longer ...

everybody does not get all things in life. why don't you teach him instead of making fun. you also have attitude problem and trying to make fun of his problem. How about working on improving your attitude. :D :D :D

Guys

Why don't we give him nice tips to improve his English. Some prople may not be good in writing, but may be good/Excellent in speaking. We all are learning people. Thanks a lot for Mr. bijyan for creating this thread . :p :p :D :) :)

I just got a call from my attorney saying, she is sending my RFE documents today to USCIS.

All, instead of making comments about who knows English or not, and who makes worst mistakes or not, etc, can we please concentrate on the real issues?
Bijyan, I am sure many members in this forum would be happy to assist you if you have any question related to the GC process. Please post your question / concern / etc as a "reply" to this string and lets see if you need help.

Best,