this is little weird - see the pattern

I agree it should vary with the officer who handles the case. But just curious how could you tell from the envelop which officer is assigning the RFE? At least my RFE is with only the signature of the director of NSC Terry Way, and I highly doubt that the individual officer would put his/her own name on the envelop.

Just my two cents,

--Shamu

I am sorry I do not know the detail. Actually I checked with two lawyers, both of them said it vary with the officer. One definitely said it depends on which officer process your case, another seems said just by looking at the officer's name and without looking the letter, he will know whether it will be easy or tough.

That's all right

GCwaiting 1,

You did nothing wrong by sharing your info. I just find it difficult to believe the officers would give you their names on the envelop, sounds like a personal commuinication. But really no offense.

Regards,

--Shamu

Got a question for you guys. Is your case always handled by the same officer it's assigned to or do different officers get their hands on it, depending on the timing?

What I mean is: let's say an officer A opens issues an RFE; once an RFE is done by an applicant, would the same officer A work on this case or potentially another officer B gets to the case at that particular time?

I'm guessing that would be the same but, but I'm just curious...

many thanks, want to know more

I really dont know if the same officer will take look your RFE (my friend told me most possibly the same person).

What I want to know is that, in RFE, except
job letter, what kind of other documents they will ask?, does BCIS always ask tax return, w-2, bank statement (last 3 years)? or something else?

or what kind of documents asked in RFE totally depends on the officer who handle your case??
(so everyone needs to keep all these materials
in case BCIS needs them, right?)

Thanks in advance.
urch