This is for rsrgc!!!

sonofindia

Registered Users (C)
My WAC is 01-262-5XXXX. RD 07.25.01 and ND 08.20.01. FP done 12.12.01

No sight of approval. Talked to IIO a month back and she advised that checks have been received on 01.10.02 and file is sitting on the shelf(???).

What is your advise?

soi

no advice

Currently in my case - my wac is 270 and fp done on nov 27
and IIO says \'Case has RFE but rfe not yet mailed\' - till today avm says \'pending review\'

God knows - what is happening in yours and my case

It looks like the person in CSC who was sorting files has gone on leave and now all bets are off.

CSC approvals are coming in for a broad range from 270 - 299 . This leads us to believe that PCee has been correct in his judgement that the files are sent to adjudication floor and sit on a shelf sorted by either rd month or nd month - they are not further sorted within month by case number etc etc. CSC officers just then pick up any file from the pile and must be doing that by LIFO basis - so You and me may be anywhere in that bunch of files and I hope that You and I will get approved anywhere within the month of april

I hope they do not pass our files and start the wac-02 series.

I dont know what to believe in my case because the avm is still playing its old song \'pending review\' and no telephone call or email from my attorney also about rfe.

Thanks rsrgc!!

It looks like our files have fallen through the crack. The RFE news for your could be IIO\'s mistake. Hope you get approved w/o RFE.

soi

A small comment..

rsrgc,

Regarding your case... Some times the officer may think RFE is needed but needs some review by some other and there may be a bottleneck in the processing. Some times the person does that review may decide that there is no need for RFE and directly approve the case. The only negetive thing in this process is it takes a lot more extra time (4-6 weeks).

Regarding AVM, I observed that for some people AVM is always upto date all the time, and for some other once it goes out of sync w.r.t. processing it will be never upto date! In your case since it is not playing that "resumed" message it is already out of sync. If not I expect it to play "RFE message" by now if RFE is already decided (if it is not under review).

Goodluck
PCee

so bottom line is

keep waiting and in this waiting try other dishes and food also

Guys - I suggest the following dishes

Chicken Tikka Masala - Akbar Restaraunt , Fair Oakes, Pasadena 91101
Lunch Special No 2 - All India Cafe, Fair Oakes, Pasadena 91101,
Buffet at Asoka Restaraunt, Cerritos
Buffet at Woodlands , Cerritos
Biryani at Rockys (Parthenia and Lindley , Northridge)
Chicken Tikka at Mehzban Restaraunt, Fair Oakes, Pasadena,
Shwaerma at Med Cafe opp the parking complex near Lake Avenue, Pasadena (Lots of good restaraunts in that complex)
Try 21 choices Yoghurt on Colorado Blvd near Barnes & nobles, Pasadena
also
Radhika on Raymond avenue, Pasadena is also good

Maybe You will find me at one of these restaraunts also

No Title

rsrgc,
Can you please post this to following thread? (just to have them in one place)

CharCur "Ideas on celebrating AOS approval..." 4/5/02 6:47am

Thanks
PCee

No Title

sonofindia,

Simple answer is "still waiting... calling AVM once in a week that\'s all"

Even though my RD is in June, I got ND in Sept end (while people filed around my RD got Aug NDs). It is as if I filed my I-485 in Sept. first/second week! People in June thread know what I went through for getting receipts. Actually you know what, I took this responsibility of maintaining summary because of that reason!

- PCee

PCee...

Good thing about your situation is, if they are processing by RD, your case is June RD and you should see approval any time. But, if they are processing by ND, you are Sept ND and they are processing Sept ND at this time. So, you should see approval at any time either way. I know after you have waited long enough, the same could be said of every case.

PCee

You mentioned that You are calling IIO once a week

But do they give you any information about your case ?

Hope you can share more about what they say

Dee Rod

Yes, but the bad thing is there are only one month worth of cases with Aug ND (who filed in June got Aug ND) where as there are app. 3 months worth of cases with Sept. ND (people filed in July, Aug, Sept got Sept ND). If INS goes with some what same speed then it may take app. 3 months time to finish all cases with Sept ND (I know INS is speeding up but..). If I got Aug ND like any other June filers then my cases should have been approved by now (if we talk at macro level since most of June cases are approved or at lest assigend by now).
- PCee

pasadena :)

noticed so many indian restraurants in pasadena , didn\'t try any
when I was there, will do it when I visit next time :)
noticed my id (91125?) :) you can guess where I am from :)

good luck for your RFE

rsrgc

I didn\'t say I am calling IIO! I said I am calling AVM once a week. Normally I will call on Friday evening after 9:00pm that\'s all. Probably I will call a bit more frequently (again AVM only) if more than 50% people with SeptND get their approval. If it goes beyond 75% and I am still waiting then I will try to talk to an IIO. While I was waiting for my receipts I talked to IIO twice but after that I didn\'t even try calling them.
-PCee

PCee

sorry about the confusion

I guess I am also stressed out a little

But Hey - that\'s okay - I guess calling AVM once a week is excellent
discipline -

I think 290 series is showing 30 percent approvals now

son of india

I guess u did fp in mid-dec. U can try doing a fax inquiry ,
4 months after FP probably mid-april.
My case is similar to yours.
ND : 8/16 FP done in mid dec. processing resumed on 1/9

rsrgc

I am in the same boat as you are
MY RFE is also with some officer for review
Lets stay in touch

I have July RD (07.25.01) but August ND (08.20.01).Most July filers have ND after me (08.24) onwards

I guess I am the few who have such NDs.
I do not know whether it is good or bad. I think it is bad since I have still not got approval.