Pareshan4GC

Registered Users (C)
My I140 was approved in 33 days.

I140/I485/EAD RD:9/21/2004 ND:9/29/2004
Category: EB3 (substitute labor)
EAD AD: 11/1/2004
I140 AD: 11/2/2004
I485 AD: ????

The guys at VSC are definitely doing an excellent job.

Congratulations to you on your approval but i dont agree with you that VSC is doing great job...mine 140 is still not approved after 14 months

Pareshan4GC,
congrats!
Its possible that they used your case file for training purposes and simply took the first one off the top of the pile. During the training class, they actually approve the cases they use as examples.

Congratulations

You were Pareshan4GC, so they decided to remove your Pareshani. But seems like you are still Pareshan. :)

Pareshan4GC,
Did you also get an update message on your I485, says that they have transfered your I485 to the local CIS office to schedule an interview? I got this message and just don't know what this means.
Thanks,
Bobbyren

bobbyren said:
Pareshan4GC,
Did you also get an update message on your I485, says that they have transfered your I485 to the local CIS office to schedule an interview? I got this message and just don't know what this means.
Thanks,
Bobbyren

One of my friend got a similar message but his processing date is june 2003. Mine is sept 2004 hence I dont expect anything to happen with my I485 for a few months.