This is becoming stupidly slow!!?

CNEB1VSC

Registered Users (C)
I used to think they would get into Jan\'00 cases by Apr\'01. Unfortunately they are just finishing Aug\'99, cooking on Sept.\'99, and only touching Oct.\'99 and Nov.\'99. At this snail speed when would they look into Jun\'00 cases? I feel I am losing patience.

What is INS upto really? Is it trying to show their mighty power over us, or is it trying keep us bonded to our employers? It is surely an organization without even a slightest care or mercy. They are inhumane and are abusing us. Oh god, please give me some more patience! USA should be better than this!

No Title

Well...They have actually touched and approved my Jan 2000 case. Here are some causes of delay. If they do not apply to you, you should have some answer in 3-4 months (my guess).
1. EB3 India/China
2. Different company names on I-140 and I-485
3. FP messed up.
4. Transferred to local INS

Aug-Sept 1999 are special. There was virtually an avalanche of I-485 during this time. CSC is over this hump has now progressing well. Same should happen to VSC once it gets done with the hump.

This is not to says that VSC does not issue above-normal percentage of RFEs.

No Title

Thanks and congratulations to you deeply from my heart. I was very disappointed at the pace the INS is moving. I feel they are purposedly torturing us.

No Title

How long you think they would take to approve cases for EB2 India/China of ND Jan. 2000?

No Title

hi VSC122399,
i have a question for you?
i talked with an immigration officer yesterday and he said your case is pending and they still have not made a decision yet?
what is that mean? any idea? i appriciate your answer.
thanks,

No Title

It is possible that VSC RD122399 already got his approval, but a few cases do not change the big picture if you look at the approval data at the immitracker site. Based on those registered data, it is safe to say that the INS is only finishing Aug\'99, still working on Sept\'99, only touching Oct\'99 and later cases. Most of the recent approvals have RFEs, which means VSC is screwing the applicants using every opportunity. They have no trust in most of the applicants and show no respect to us. As a result, they do not want to just go ahead and approve Nov\'99 and later cases. The whole prospect makes me feel sick.

Out of curiosity, how do you find VSC RD122399\'s record at INS?

No Title

I know a friend\'s 485 approval details ( same company)
EB3 OTHERS ( NEPAL)
PD 1998 ( date not known)
I 485 RD Last week of december 1999
I 485 ND first week of Jan 2000.
FP done in december 2000.
Approved in the first week of March,2001.
I could get only this much detail from the friend.

Hence Jan 2000 ND cases are processed, if the case is other country and FP already done.
Donot worry. we might see a lot of approvals in 2-3 months.

SRSK

No Title

HasanAli: I have no clue on that. I suppose it means that it still on the shelf.

In any case you should be hearing soon. I saw a late Jan 2000 case (Country:OTher) being approved recently.

No Title

VSC RD122399 and hasanali: Thanks for the clearence. Majority of the people with ND of Oct\'99-Jan\'00 and FP earlier than Oct\'00 are still waiting. There is not much to be excited except very few lucky approvals. Again congratulations to VSC RD122399!