This is bad

Too Bad

ITS TOO BAD AND NOBODY SPEAKS
SO PEOPLE LIKE LOU DOBBS ARE HAVING JOBS
IF FERNANDES WAS DONE THE KIND OF BEHAVIOR WHEN HE WAS DEFENSE MINISTER, MODI WAS DENIED VISA, AND STILL NOBODY SPOKE

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY, BUT INDIAN PEOPLE NEEDS TO UNITE AND MEET PRESIDENT AND REQUEST HIM TO TAKE ACTION ON THIS:

AS TO WHY ARE WE TOLERATING THIS DESPITE PAYING SO MUCH MONEY IN TAXES

tammy2 said:

It's a very unfortunate incident.

My personal feeling is that those parents should have been given benefit of doubt once their son produced the encashed check for the application for extending visa status. However, what BCBP mentioned is right - that encashed check does not prove that extension request was approved. Probably it was an innocent mistake for parents/sons that after applying visa extension they did not track it or did not keep any proof of approved visa extension. BCBP is not USCIS and most probably they cannot dig beyond visa number and I-94 number. Secondly, I suspect that while returning back to India, parents did not return new approved I-94 to airlines. Instead they returned expired I-94. As a result, new I-94 never got recorded to BCBP/USCIS.

It's a new learning for frequent visitors. Keep always copies of all the past I-94s and visa extensions and make a folder (probably copies of flight tickets too :rolleyes: ). It seems learning never ends.

srinireddydgl said:
I
IF FERNANDES WAS DONE THE KIND OF BEHAVIOR WHEN HE WAS DEFENSE MINISTER, MODI WAS DENIED VISA, AND STILL NOBODY SPOKE

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY, BUT INDIAN PEOPLE NEEDS TO UNITE AND MEET PRESIDENT AND REQUEST HIM TO TAKE ACTION ON THIS:

AS TO WHY ARE WE TOLERATING THIS DESPITE PAYING SO MUCH MONEY IN TAXES

Even though I am not supporting BCBP's behavior in this incident, but am not supporing Modi too. It's was good that his visa was denied.
"Indian united" for what? Are you saying that if the same thing happened for Pakistanti parents or Russian parents, it would not bother you? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: