This is a really good I485 tracking site, easy to follow, pls join!!!

No matter what, we need this Pcee site now. After Pcee & other good volunteers get approval, we

No matter what, we need this Pcee site now. After Pcee & other good volunteers get approval, we would move to self-managed system.
This site is very helpful. We can exchange feeling and detail
information. The new site still is being built. Hopefully, we
could get some discussion board in the new site.
Anyway, appreciated for Pcee, Ciba, rsrgc, milli and others.

After approval, nobody cares INS if you legally live here as
a foreigner. We could release good volunteer effort after they
get approval.

Thanks I\'m ready to work with PCee to load his list on to this site and work with him . and my RD

8/01/01 from VSC, and may be getting Approval in a month. I started working on the site on 4/02/02, I have put in my hard work, and there is no way I\'ll discontinue the site. Especially when 1200 users have entered there information in last 10 days. And if had such an intention, I wouldn\'t have worked on the site when I know my approval is coming in 25 days.
So please don\'t worry about me discontinuing the site. Also its my own domain name, you can certainly visit that at http://www.rupnet.com and immigration section is under that at http://www.rupnet.com/immigration.
Please keep posting , and enter your details. I\'ll keep enhancing site on your request.
Thanks
Greaty-k

We can use the new site for applications after

a cutoff date say Oct 2001. All other applications should be tracked as they are. The reason is if you look at the data in July/Aug/Sep2001 in the new site, it is only from people who are still waiting. We have no way of knowing the relative percentages of people pending/approved etc.

Thats why we should start using the site after a cutoff date. I suggest Oct 2001 since there are no approvals there and all the current waiters can register at the new site. For the older months, there is no way we can get the approved cases to register and we lose valuable information.

My $.02

greaty-k!! that would be really great if you and PCee can work together

to get his data(only approved ones) uploaded to your site......You would upload only approved cases and don\'t have to create passwords for them and they are no longer being updated......And for all pending cases, individuals have to add their data in your site...This ways we don\'t lose our old data (koixnahin\'s concern is resolved)

To address Godblessforever\'s concerns:

No recent approvals\' link: With a kinda enthusiasm that greaty-K has, this can be done in no matter of time. Till then probably we can maintain our recent approvals thread.

Exchange of feelings/information: No one says about getting rid of this forum. It\'s just the tracking process we are trying to get it automated and moreover at one place. We still can discuss/share anything in this forum like earlier......

Guys, I\'m totally game for using rupnet.com as our only tracking source. Above all, we have to see what PCee has to say about it for people who still wants his list.....

no word from PCee

is he also having a problem posting messages like others have recently faced ????

on the rupnet site

maybe greaty-k could incorporate an option so that the list could be seen for only people who have been adjudicated in the last XX days. The person could be given an option to choose either from 15 days, 30 days, 60 days, 90 days , or all

This may be a good option - Regulars could choose 15 days and this list could be sorted on descending order of date of approval and would provide people an option similar to the recent approvals thread.

Also could there be an option to download the information to an ascii comma delimited file or a tab delimited file so that people could use that to generate custom analysis using excel or access at their end ?

Thanks for your views- I can certainly load the Approval list onto site with ...

password same as name(ID), as mater of fact , for VSC me and one more guys we added 73 approval for July together in less than a day. Infact he did the most of it. And I do appreciate his help. And if you guys have text file, or any formated data, I can certainly upload onto my site . OR we can all split the data entry, it takes about 20 seconds to enter one record. (Actualy me and other guy at VSC calculated that).
But I recommend as Mili said, we should upload Approvals only, and people awaiting approval should enter their own data. please post your views on that.

More Reports,analysis graphs and more are coming soon, And everything will be realtime.
Will post the plan for changes this week tonight. And please do post more request. I love working on it.

Thanks for your help guys

Greaty-k