This is 5thYearNSC. Not yet approved. All of you, please pray for me on this Easter day!. Only God c

No Title

I just came to this site after a long time to see whether your case was approved or not but I felt very sorry to see that your case was not yet approved. But do not worry. by God\'s grace your case will be approved definitely soon.

Good luck!

Sorry to hear that, 5th! Your case is pending too long! Hope for the good news!

I will pray for you!

Good Luck!

Hang in there......

After seeing so many stories on this site and reading your postings encouraging everybody I really feel bad. INS is loosing files, documents, fingerprints and issues visa sometimes to people by mistake! Again, hang in there and you are right, only God can help you.

Hang in there.

Hey 5th, You have been one of the passionate posters on this message board. Unfortunately things haven\'t gone for you as smoothly as they should have during this GC process. But I believe the worst is over for you. Its any time now for you to hear the magic words. Just try not to think much and feel bad about what has happened. If possible keep off this board for a few days/weeks, that way you won\'t feel the pressure seeing other cases getting approved. May be there is a grand scheme of things going on for your delay. There is some message being sent to you. It is building up your character and is a test of your patience. Things come to those who are patient ( after doing all they had to do ). So don\'t despair. Have faith and good things are ahead for you. May god bless you.

I can understand your situation..

I had to wait for 18 months before I got the approval and I can very well understand u\'r frustration. and my spose case is still pending ..
Wish you best of luck and I hope u\'r turn will come soon..
As another poster suggested it will help not to come to this forum for a week and see other approvals and it will alleviate some pain..

hang in there man , my RD is 12/19/00 too , no approval in sight

I think an earlier suggestion about staying off this board for a while is good. It takes away the stress created by seeing 5/01 approvals while 12/00 guys wait around.
Just pray dude.

Tiredof485 One question for you..

Do you have any idea why it took 18 months for your approval? Reason I am asking is IIO told me that my I485 is sent to make a connection with my I140. This connection was ordered at the end of January. My RD & ND are in 03/01.

I was just wondering if you knew why your case took 18 months to get approved.

Thanks,

Achieve

Tiredof485 or any other long waiter/approved: One more question

Did your FP expire after 12 months. My RD is 10/00, ND 11/00 and FP 3/01. I got an RFE in 12/00 and response was received by INS on 01/09/02 per AVM, but nothing since then. I was wondering if INS is now going to send me another FP notice, since the first one has been 12 months.

Thanks