Third Party Barcode Page in DS3035

indian-waiver

Registered Users (C)
Hello all,

I'm an Indian citizen. Where is one supposed to send the "Third Party Barcode Page" in the DS3035? It says to send it to your embassy.

Does this mean

a) the Indian consulate where you first got the NORI forms attested (who will then forward to Washington D.C)

or

b) The Indian embassy in Washington D.C.

I am thinking it is b) because the barcode page says that the recipient had to forward it and the NORI certificates to the Dept of State, and I was under the impression D.C. does that.

But I am not really sure. Does anyone know for sure what one should do?

Thanks!
indian-waiver

Currently J-1 visa waiver applicants may type the form online or download the form and complete it manually. When the form is completed online the applicant receives a bar-code page which he/she prints and sends to the lock-box with the processing fee and other required documents.

The data from the bar-code page is scanned into Waiver Review System (WRS) when it is received from the lock-box and automatically opens up a case file for the applicant. Without the bar-code, the Waiver Review Division (VO/L/W) must manually enter the data from the two-page form into its WRS which is time-consuming and lengthens the processing time for waiver applications.
See http://www.greencardapply.com/news/news09/news09_0122.htm