they are really fast now...

My son, with the RD of 21 March 2001 also has changed message of 30-90 instead of 365-540 which i read on Friday. Even though the 540 days have also passed.

My wife's and mine still have the same FP message.

Enjoy!!!

guys i applied in Jan 2002 and got RFE on sep and replied last week when i saw it it was like 365 days!!! today those days have been changed ....

so this means something +ive is happenig ...

any way fingers crossed and prayers to almighty!! its over only when we see the magic message!!!

On September 22, 2003, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 30 and 90 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

The joke of the day is not this one
The joke is that some people are believing in this crap.
I cant believe people can be so optimistically insane

Actually this was my son's case message. Mine is still the same as was without any days estimation. Looks like something is going on.

I am trying to speak with a BCIS rep, but without luck.

Did anybody called BCIS to confirm this processing time confusion ???:confused:

My message is still the same

On May 6, 2002, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from the BCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283

* The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the BCIS.

Message not changed

I think the message is changed only for those who have not rec'd and RFE or done FP. I did my first FP last Nov and my message has not changed. It still says 'The results of your fingerprinting .......'

You are right !!!

I have not received my first FP notice yet and no RFE.

So it looks that the new message is apperaing for people who has not received FP & RFE.

Cheers

I can't believe this

It happened for me in H1 transfer process too. Till friday it used to say received the I-129 NonImmigrant Worker application on September 8th. Taking 60 to 120 days for processing this case. But today the days changed to 15 to 21 days for processing this kind of a case. I checked through phone. Its repeating the same message.

My 485 RD is Dec 2002. It is still displaying old message not 30 to 90 days etc. for mine and my wife's case.

I really don't have any idea whether vermont is really expediting the process.

Wonderfulboy

I can't believe this

It happened for me in H1 transfer process too. Till friday it used to say received the I-129 NonImmigrant Worker application on September 8th. Taking 60 to 120 days for processing this case. But today the days changed to 15 to 21 days for processing this kind of a case. I checked through phone. Its repeating the same message.

My 485 RD is Dec 2002. It is still displaying old message not 30 to 90 days etc. for mine and my wife's case.

I really don't have any idea whether vermont is really expediting the process.

Wonderfulboy

no its typo error

It would be actually months and not days dear fellas.

Try to call 800 number you would find out.
What do you guys think.You will get in 30 to 90 days.COME ON. ITS AMERICA!!!!!:eek:

NDAugust03-the 30-90 message

For both me and my wife - the 30-90 message

RD -- 7/28/03
ND -- 8/08/03

Guys !!!

Dadagiri is correct.........

I just got a BCIS rep on the phone and she confirmed that there has been a system issue that is showing incorrect processing times online and the same is reflected on the voice status machine. She did check the current statistics for 485 and told me that it is currently taking 21 months for BCIS to start working on a 485 application from the date it is applied.

Back to suqare one !!!!
:mad: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Online status

It appears that people who did not do fingerprinting and used to have a message stating between 360 and 540 days - for them the message has changed to between 30 and 90 days

In our case (RD Jan 2003) my wife and I still have the same message of the fingerprinting results received, but my son who is a minor and had not done the finger printing, his message has changed to - between 30 and 90 days.

Wonder what's happening!!!

yes, it was error on INS site. Days are back to normal...
///////////////////////////////
Your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received on April 26, 2002. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 365 and 540 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.
////////////////////////////