they are really fast now...

robi

Registered Users (C)
these what I saw today online:
////////////
Your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received on April 26, 2002. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 30 and 90 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.
////////////

there use to be 540days or something always...

Do you believe it? Bush used to say they would process all immigation cases in less than 6 months. Another joke of the day:):):)

This kind of message mean they are issuing some kind of RFE with regard to your case. But that's good that they touched April 2002 Case. I wish Vermont should process stuff fast.

Guys,

Looks like this is a BCIS system issue. My 485 notic date is May 2003 and I checked my status online today and am seeing the same message saying it is taking 30 - 90 days !!!!

But for a moment, I had a heart attack seeing the time line.....

Good luck.

I think that it's rather mistake in their system, but who knows...
In the end they have to hurry up because they die under applications weight. Besides Bush is in trouble, maybe like with tax cuts he do something with this. :)

ME TOO WAS SHOCKED !!!

been away for a while....when i checked my status online....can't really believe of the message...."taking 30 to 90 days..."...my 485 notice was received may 2003....

won't this be a sign that BCIS system is too confused !

anybody who can comment on current status online message ???

:confused: thanks !

Guys,

Initially I thought this could be a issue with the BCIS online system. Just to confirm that, I called the National Service Center and dialed in my 485 case number to obtain correct status. Guess what ? ---- The voice message also said that it is taking betwen 30 - 90 days to process this case.

God knows whats happening with BCIS..

Cheers

It could be the remaining time ( 60 days to 90 days left ) on a case, that is shown there. Could someone who just filed for I-485 confirm this theory ?

TSC processing time is messed up as well. BCIS just wants us to be happy for a couple of days after long time of depressing, then put us back to the darkness. What a cruel game.

My 485 notice date is May 2003 and even I am getting the same message.... Does that mean my case will be decided in the next 90 days ???

It is true. Cases now are to be decided within 90 days. The entire system has been revamped. What with the zero tolerance policy gone, extra budget allocated to process immigration cases and coverage on TV to immigration cases.
So we just need to wait 90 days.

Okay. It seems to be a screw-up, since these guys can never adjudicate a case in 3 months, even if their life depended on it.
Originally posted by tamilpayyan
My 485 notice date is May 2003 and even I am getting the same message.... Does that mean my case will be decided in the next 90 days ???

Re: ME TOO WAS SHOCKED !!!

Originally posted by pag-asa88
been away for a while....when i checked my status online....can't really believe of the message...."taking 30 to 90 days..."...my 485 notice was received may 2003....

won't this be a sign that BCIS system is too confused !

anybody who can comment on current status online message ???

:confused: thanks !

While everyone sees that the message says I-485 will be approved in 30 to 90 days. So, I checked my case status online and still got the same old message: "The result of your finger print has been received..... we will mail you a notice if further action is needed or when a decision is made."

So, I guess the 30 to 90 day message must mean something.

You can call me pessimistic but I have already completed 83 days after submitting my response to an RFE.
I don't think they will process my case within 90 days. I really don't have faith in BCIS.

i believe miracles do happen !!! i just hope this will be a good sign so most of us will have light in our cases soonest !!! :)

Guys
Below is mine. it used to be 360 to 540 days before. Now 30-90 days even though it's more than 120 days since i have filed. Seems goofy.

"Your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received on May 22, 2003. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 30 and 90 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

may 2003 notice receipt date

noticed that receipt notice with may 2003 dates are the ones that were changed...???? just thinking....

I checked with a few people who have notice dates starting Dec 2002 and April 2003, almost everybody confirmed that their online status shows 30 - 90 days now.....

Is this good or bad ?????