They are cheating

sbabunle

Registered Users (C)
According to new dates CSC is at Nov 20 for 140. There are tons
of cases in Sept/Oct alone. What do we do?

thanks
Babu

Actually it is Nov 10. But yes they are cheating nevertheless. Mine is Oct 14th for both 140 and 485 the application has not moved. Anyway try the emergency number

Thats right Sameer. Its Nov 10th. I'm on OCT 22. I need to wait until its
going to be 30+ days. But am pretty sure that they will tell its security reason.

No, no, no, they are not cheating!

They are not cheating (do I blieve this?). They may processed your case and then sent it to FBI for name checking, they are done! The execuse is FBI is not their resposibility. Face it, that's called Government. Everything looks legal and right but job cannot be done.

sbabunle said:
Thats right Sameer. Its Nov 10th. I'm on OCT 22. I need to wait until its
going to be 30+ days. But am pretty sure that they will tell its security reason.
:confused:

Yes, there are tons of cases from early last year, even two or three years ago that were held by so called name check process.

I think this name checking is a big scam that CSC is pulling on us.
Look at the numbers!

FBI says that 99% of the name check are resolved in 3 months.

Let's take an example for people with Oct 18th 2004 I140 RD.
I have located 9 cases of I140 for this date WAC-05-014-5XXXX.

Out of the 9 I140 filled this day:
1: approved
8: with the message "Your I140 IMMIGRANT ... was received on October 21, 2004"

Those 8 cases are untouched!!!
Isn't is odd you think that those 8 cases have a name check problem!!!
(99% name check should be done in 3 months).

Those cases have been in the circuit for more than 180 days now, 6Months!!!

Conclusion, SOMEBODY IS LYING!!!

My 140 is pending. They won't even look at it because of Name Check. I get back "detailed review", but was able to get the officers to tell me that they're waiting on the FBI.

I'm shit out of luck.

CSC Pawn: Is there any official document showing that "FBI says that 99% of the name check are resolved in 3 months."

I think I-140 pending on Name check is ridiculous. you guys should get attention from your congressman. My 140 is approved but 485 pending on name check.

always USCIS dates given doesn't mean they finished all before that date.
So be patient and you will get it thru, make inquiry after 30 days passed.

good luck
rb180

I guess they pick application and assign it to bunch of officers
once they assign they considered as processed cases but it depends on the officer to take his own time to complete it.
I know how frustating if the dates are ahead & our case is not processed
that feeling has just gone after seeing my I-140 approval

LC:12/2001 AD:03/2004
I-140:RD:09/23 ND:10/10 AD:04/21
I-485(LUD):01/13/2005 AD??

How to explain that someone who filed on this March got both 140 and 485 approved? They should at least let us know what went wrong and how long it will take. Don't make us so anxious.

flyer010 said:
CSC Pawn: Is there any official document showing that "FBI says that 99% of the name check are resolved in 3 months."

I think I-140 pending on Name check is ridiculous. you guys should get attention from your congressman. My 140 is approved but 485 pending on name check.

http://www.fbi.gov/congress/congress04/garrity022504.htm

I did contact senator offices.
I plan to contact congressman next week if things do not evolve.

I am sick and tired of this BS

Listen guys,
I am getting sick and tired of this INS/FBI shit that they play with us. We are very qualified people who are working hard to make it happen for this country. We deserve some kind of explanation as to why our cases are stuck in FBI, if they are. I say go get the bad guy not someone that is educated/pays shit load of tax and gets the economy moving. All I know I am not going to let may case drag for a long time. I'll wait for the 30 days plus and guesssss what I'll be peacefully demonstrating in front of the INS building. This is just BS.

Peace

Guys, guys, guys...

Go to immigrationwatch.com to get the REAL numbers and an estimated approval date. The processing dates are completely bogus. My case went 6 months beyond the alleged processing date and 30% of cases filed in the same month as mine were still pending after my approval.

stevphel said:
Guys, guys, guys...

Go to immigrationwatch.com to get the REAL numbers and an estimated approval date. The processing dates are completely bogus. My case went 6 months beyond the alleged processing date and 30% of cases filed in the same month as mine were still pending after my approval.

Hi Stevphel,
thanks for the tip, this is good stuff.
The site says that currently 24.35% of cases "like mine" were approved etc.
According to my EB3 tracker which contains 17 oct/nov EB3 cases like mine, the approval percentage for I-140 is 47% right now.
Now, as 17 is a very small sample, I would expect some discrepancy .. but that much?!? Is perhaps the immigration site using a longer moving average and our snapshot shows that USCIS has become better?

Last edited by a moderator:
I digged more data and these are the number for I140 RD 18OCT2004.

Tue Apr 26 21:40:59 PDT 2005
WAC-05-014-5XXXX
===========================
total nb of I140 : 69
I140 approved : 24
I140 RFE : 11
I140 PENDING : 34
===========================

There are 34 cases still pending out of 69 (50%) for this day.

50% are still pending but there is some action every days.
Today I have seen at least 1 approval and 1 RFE on those cases.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please find out the numbers for I140 RD 10NOV2004 (WAC-05-034-5XXXX)

Hi CSC_PAWN,

Can you please find out the numbers for I140 RD 10NOV2004 ( WAC-05-034-5XXXX). I got RFE sometime in Jan 2005, and I don't find any progress on my case. I will appreciate your help. Thanks.

srika65 said:
Hi CSC_PAWN,

Can you please find out the numbers for I140 RD 10NOV2004 ( WAC-05-034-5XXXX). I got RFE sometime in Jan 2005, and I don't find any progress on my case. I will appreciate your help. Thanks.

srika65,

In order to scan for November 10 2004 one would have to search other 5000+ cases in the USCIS database.

Please check this thread to learn more on scanning your cases:
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=149042

Although I can not run the search for you I hope this will help you to do so and I wish you good luck with your approval!