There seem to be no rules

isGCtheKey?

Registered Users (C)
VSC does not seem to have any rules as to when, what, how to process a 485 cases or any other cases for that matter.

Yesterday a friend of mine received his 2nd FP notice (concurrent filer).

He filed about 15 days after me, but got 1st FP ahead of schedule, his RD is also smoewhere 10/02. Received in mail, no status update.

What's your point? You must be new.

Come back later and complain when somebody jump ahead of you by 15 months :rolleyes:

isGCtheKey? said:
VSC does not seem to have any rules as to when, what, how to process a 485 cases or any other cases for that matter.

Yesterday a friend of mine received his 2nd FP notice (concurrent filer).

He filed about 15 days after me, but got 1st FP ahead of schedule, his RD is also smoewhere 10/02. Received in mail, no status update.

As it has been said before, what do these complaints accomplish? I understand your need to vent, but do you realize there are people with RDs of 10/01 and earlier, in some cases? You turn will come. We are all in the same boat and it is moving, some of use are in the back, some in the front, some in the galley.

Processing/approvals have been pretty random. So all this is no news. Just bide your time and sit tight. :rolleyes:

At the time of taking charge as Employee/Contractor USCIS supply some merchandize for keeping the people inspired. This merchandize includes Coffee Mugs, T-Shirts, small table sign plates etc...

All the merchandize has one common slogan : "RULES ARE MEANT FOR FOOLS..."

Just kidding guys.... Take it Easy.........

Every DOG has its own day......

Milko_Djurovski said:
As it has been said before, what do these complaints accomplish? I understand your need to vent, but do you realize there are people with RDs of 10/01 and earlier, in some cases? You turn will come. We are all in the same boat and it is moving, some of use are in the back, some in the front, some in the galley.

Guys,
I only used this case as a PERSONAL example to let you guys know of what is going on. I know that many of you already know this but i am sure some are there who dont. I was not "venting" buddy and i definately understand that there are people from Nov/01 (i dont think the USCIS fellows know this though :) )

easy...

ekurian,
Your very simple congratulatory response for some reason made me laugh loud..deadpan comedy......
guess typical mallu (?) humor