The worst case. PD:05/1999, RD:04/2000,RFE:07/2001,still waiting

Wang2222

Registered Users (C)
Can anybody tell me what\'s going on with my case? My detail: EB2, RIR,PD:05/1999, RD:04/2000,RFE:07/2001,still waiting. Can you advise me what to do?
Thanks in advance!
-Wang

Do you have a lawyer?

Or are you filing yourself? If you have a lawyer, why the **** don\'t you ask them?

Do you have access to email, or a phone - and can you use them?? Lawyers like to have cleints like you.

No Title

Wang2222, a similar long pending case was succesfully adjudicated
when the person took help from their state senator\'s office.
May be you should contact your state senator\'s office and request help.
Srinivas Doreswamy "Srinivas Doreswamy - Has senator\'s office made any progress on your case?" 2/15/02 11:24am

Re: RCYC..

I assume he has a lawyer and he must have contacted his lawyer. Some company lawyers are fools and may not know anything about immigration law(i\'ve seen such lawyers). If you can give a good suggestion thats welcome or else keep you mouth shut.

Luck favored other approved guys

I feel like, Green card approval either with EB2/EB3 depends upon luck/fate ... You see, there are guys who are waiting from 1997 to get their GC approved .. But still waiting .. So take it is easy

Thank you all suggestions

I do have a lawyer. He told me waiting and waiting. I saw lots of 2001-year cases got approved. I worried about mine now. I want to know how many the same situatoin cases? I don\'t know if this is normale or not.

Good response

Looks like you have no suggetion either. You just posted your weak
comment on my posting.

Get a life and take your head out of your rear.