• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

The world was supposed to end today!!

Every single year there is at least one creazy person who think the world come into an end... Dumb people will alway exist in this world like those fools who bough the anty stress gel for the 2000 bug that never happen

the world ended effectively on the 13d May for most of the 22K disappointed selectees :(
oh , every time i try to forget what happened in 13d May , i find someone remember me again ,I think I should leave this forum tll th 15 of July , i am so frustrated form continuous re-remembering :(
Buy the way I cancelled a part of my master degree exam to send the forms to KCC ."Thanks to advise from the KCC operator lady saying the earlier to send the better for u and KCC :( :( "
The life became so funny to me !!!

Every single year there is at least one creazy person who think the world come into an end... Dumb people will alway exist in this world like those fools who bough the anty stress gel for the 2000 bug that never happen

Of course the guy who predicted the rapture had to be American. You get full of dumb people over here heheh. :rolleyes: