The Week of April 18 @ NSC

eBhola

Registered Users (C)

MinOct03----------Oct 2003---EB2-----Approved after RFE.
lostGuy-----------Mar 2004---EB3-----RFE
GC-MAY282004------Apr 2004---EB2-----Approved.
anothercanuck-----Apr 2004---EB2-----Approved
JSDW--------------Jul 2004---EB3-----Approved
adr---------------Jul 2004---EB3-----Approved
GCNeb123----------Jul 2004---EB3-----RFE
KB2004------------Aug 2004---EB3-----Approved
brt96-------------Aug 2004-----------RFE
RatherGetShot-----Aug 2004---EB3-----Approved
SaiNeedHelp-------Aug 2004---EB3-----RFE
San75-------------Aug 2004---EB3-----Approved
gc_wsc------------Aug 2004---EB3-----Approved
waitNHope---------Aug 2004---EB3-----Approved
friend------------Sep 2004---EB3-----RFE
magic2004---------Sep 2004---EB3-----RFE
liliu-------------Sep 2004---EB2-----Approved
Vish1348----------Sep 2004---EB3-----Approved
livingFriend------Oct 2004---EB3-----RFE
mastmastana-------Oct 2004---EB3-----Approved

Guys -- If you are left out in the list --- pl do add -- I tried to cover all the names [Forum Members + their Friends] for the last week @NSC.

Sad part -- they did only one old case [before Jan 2004] that too he had an RFE.... It looks like there is hardly any movement out in that area.

New approval seemed to in every area [Month] after March 2004, more towards Aug and Sep... If the trend continues -- we will see more approval towards Sep-Oct-Nov in the following weeks. Even as NSC is rushing ahead, there are leaving large number of applicants untouched -- the pattern looks strange --- but atleast there is some movement -- better than doing nothing... But the left out applicant might get delays as they may start with older cases -- or something....

What do the forum members think on this line -- Well predicting something @NSC seems to be more tougher than the -- rocket science... Hmm the I guess event he top Jyothisi's won't risk there resume' predicting @NSC.

Can any one take up the compilation job for next week -- I think it is easier this way to understand the pattern....to some extent.
Good luck guys

Thanks eBhola,

Really appreciate for doing this great work. It is certainly a concise and very informative way of getting details in one place. The erratic processing of NSC has put my lifestyle & thinking in disarray, else I would have tried to continue with your good work.

Hope to see this compilation as a regular and important feature for all applicants.

The one good thing noticeable is that the number of approvals at NSC has finally taken pace. Hope we see this list getting longer with every passing week.

Good luck.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD Apr.04
140 ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks ebola for taking time to compile, this is great,
looks concise, infomative and gives the big picture.

Thank you for putting the list together! I wonder if the EB3s approved are affected by retrogression. Maybe they are approving those first because they have a long wait for the 485 and they may need to use AC21.

I'm looking forward to yet another great week of approvals. NSC has been doing a fantastic job lately.

newimmi said:
Are they 140 approvals alone?
Any Concurrent approvals (140&485)?

We saw no Concurrent approval last week -- suggesting that NSC has done away with concurrent which had slowed the whole process down -- Good at least there are some 140 approvals... which removes 80% tension in the entire process ---

retrogression

I wonder if the EB3s approved are affected by retrogression. Maybe they are approving those first because they have a long wait for the 485 and they may need to use AC21.
May be --- but again there are large number of application from retro affected countries..... So may be there is greater movement in that area..

Immigrationwatch.com shows many 485 approvals. Members who got their approval (both) can give us some feedback. Of course,most of the approved members might have moved to the next thread.