the waiting time after REF

AVM Message changes when an RFE is issued

It will give the date on which INS sent out the RFE. Also it will change when RFE response is received by INS to indicate the date.

INS got my REF reponse on NOV 13

I received REF on Nov 5 and RFE reponse sent same day, INS got my REF reponse on NOV 13 ( AVM updated Nov 13 also)

RFE response sent avm updated

RFE was rcvd by lawyer on oct 29th AVM reflects rcvd RFE on Nov 9th. Of note is the fact that the AVM never changed to tell me that RFE was mailed out, however it did change to acknowledge the receipt of the Response sent. Waiting to hear.

It took 8 days

My RFE was issued on Nov 5th. Received it on Nov 13. But there were 3 postal holidays inbetween, the weekend and veteran\'s day.

AVM update on Nov. 13th

My lawyer sent out the RFE last week and the AVM was updated yesterday that they received it on the 13th (same day, wow)
My LIN# is 00-264-xxxx It seems that everybody around that day got a RFE.
Let\'s cross our fingers that we\'ll be done by the end of this year!!!

This is the holiday time

We will be lucky if we get approvals this year. Holidays are here. Most people in INS has 1 months vacation. They may take it now. Also, in winter things are slon in Nebraska.

replied rfe

replied on 11/14 -- wondering how long it will takes to update avm? it looks like it will be updated in about a week or so by looking at the trend that people posted in this site..

anyone who got their approval after the replying RFE recently??

please post and share..

Thanks
icgex

urgent: RFE over 4 months and no response

Hi, can someone advise me what is going on and what to do about my case? Thanks in advance.
My case is:
PD is 4/1999
ND is 3/2000
RFE is 7/2001

I called INS phone in NSC and the message said: it will take 360 days to process my case.

Does anyone have the same situation?
Thanks.

RFE received by INS and another 360 days???

everyone having the same avm message??

HI Durga: were you having the same message as well??

this is ridiculus...

RFE Sent on July26/, AVM not updated and Not approved

RFE sent on July/26/01 about wife medical.
AVM is not updated,
Still waiting for approval.

Called IIO twice they just confirmed that even though the AVM is not updated they have received the RFE and it is not assigned yet....

Any suggestion is welcome