the waiting time after REF

moon_river

Registered Users (C)
My lawyer sent out the REF to INS last week. Yesterday the AVM said that they received my REF on Nov. 8th and it still takes 360 days to process my case. Give me a break, the other whole year?

Any ideas? Thanks.

LIN-00-264-XXXXX
PD 04/27/98
ND 09/22/00
FP 03/08/01
REF 10/18/01

hi Moon_river

when did you replied the RFE? how long it takes to update the AVM?

thanks

Same situation

Exactly same message. God only knows how INS functions.

PD: 06/98
LIN-00-257-XXXXX
RD: 08/25/00
ND: 09/13/00
FP: 05/12/01 Detroit
RFE: 10/18/01
Response recd: 11/08/01 (AVM updated same day)

No Title

The REF was sent out on Oct 31 and the INS got it on Nov. 8th. Unbelievable that AVM updated the message on the same day(the 8th).

how long it takes you to receive the RFE from your lawyer

how long it takes you to receive the RFE from your lawyer after the AVM updated.. the AVM is updated on 11/7/01 morning mentioning that the RFE was sent on 11/6/01 .. still waiting for the RFE. :-(

hi icges: for me , 11 days !

AVM updated on oct 29 said " on oct 26 ..". My lawyer received on
nov 5 (8AM monday) ) . so I guess that the REF arrived on nov 3 (saturday, if ture, it took 9 days)

No Title

INS sent out the REF notice on Oct 18, my lawyer got it on Oct. 23 and he sent me an email immediately. The REF asked for the evidence of my status, such as copies of I-20, I-94, school records, EDA etc.

485tired and moon_river

Thanks guys... you guys are so wondeful in helping out each other by answering questions...

Hopefully we will get approved soon..

thanks again

RD 9/25/00 ND 10/20/00 FP 3/20/01 RFE 11/6/01 EB3 OTHERS

Same here

Waiting after RFE submittal back to INS.

Hope will be done in 1-3 weeks. Any inputs ?

Not Always

In My case...My RFE received by INS on Aug 3rd\'2001.So far NO info from INS..Called INS twice,,No use...

Did any one hear from NSC after submitting RFE recently ?.

On the only one I have seen, it took 3 weeks!.

got rfe

my attorney received my rfe. it\'s requesting the employment letter.. will take it to them tommorow and hopefully they will send it the same day...

wondering why they are requesting the employment letter, as I already sent it with the yellow form... don\'t know why?

INS Response about my RFE reply

PD 10/98 - RD 5/00 ND 6/00 FP 2/01
RFE received Nov 5, RFE reponse sent same day, AVM updated Nov 8.
Here is the reponse I received from IIO:

"The response to the Request for Evidence was received. The
response has been connected up with the 2 files and returned to the officer for further review. Please allow approximately 45 days."

-Javed

hi Javed: from which state ?

I sent my REF on NOV 5 from UTAH and AVM still not updated (nov 12). from which state did you send your REF?

thanks

Does the AVM message say that an RFE has been issued?

Does the AVM message say that an RFE has been issued if they issue one? Or are we just supposed to rely on the lawyer to notify us? What if he delays in notifying? What if he never notifies us?