The wait is over

narayan k

Registered Users (C)
Hello Everyone,

Happy New Year to all of the readers on the website. The New Year started with some good news for me. I found that my case has been approved yesterday. Here are my particulars:

EB3 India/ Atlanta Resident- PD June 1999, RD July 2001, FP on March 20, 2003, applied for 3 EAD'and AP's. Wife received a RFE (medical related since she did not have her shots/TB tests done due to pregnancy) on Dec 8, RFE sent Dec 15. INS Website updated Dec 18 and yesterday case was approved. Eagerly waiting for the approval papers.

I would like to take this time to wish everyone the best and hope and pray god that all the 2001 applicants and subsequent receive their approval soon. Hang in there and do not lose patience, you will all be rewarded. Will let you know how the stamping goes.

narayan

PS: My SRC # 256*****

Dear Narayan and family,

First Accept our heartly congratulations on approval, we wish u good luck and start this new year with new happiness,
and keep remember us in pray

thanks for sharing the news, pls keep us update when u receives Approval notice and Stamping procedure, and Plastic Card.

:)

Good Luck
P.O.J

RD/ND 03/03
No FP yet

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations
What a great way to start the New Year. Let us hope there are many more approvals to follow.

ND

My ND is Aug 29, 2001. I did not contact anyone during the proces. Th eonly time I called the INS was in Dec 2002 to request for FP. Rest of the time I just waited on the sidelines patiently.