The Wait is Over....

snysf

Registered Users (C)
Our Cases(Spouse and me) have been approved on 05/15/02 as per AVM.
PD-11/97
RD-05/14/01
ND-06/29/01
LIN 01-209-XXXXX
RFE 04/09
RFE Received by INS 05/03/02
AD 05/15/02

Finally we were able to see the light from the tunnel.

Congrats Snysf

Cheers buddy!. Its a great news.

Good luck to everyone who is waiting.

Snysf, can you tell me what is the RFE for? Thanks in advance

Congrats.... please clarify ....

First of all Congratulations !!!!

You mentioned that the RFE was received by the INS on 05/03/02...
How do you know that ? Is it thru, say the Fed Ex tracking number or did the AVM say that the response to the RFE was received on 05/03/02 ?

Thanks in advance

bkcgey

No Title

Fedex tracking indicated that RFE reached on 2nd May and checked AVm on 3rd May and the AVM was updated with the RFE receipt information.

casually checked AVM y\'day and heard the approval news.

SNYSF(so near yet so far)

Did applied I485 on same day for my wife .. yet to receive approval ..FP completed in Nov.2001

FP received by NSC on Dec.28th .
So far, no news.
Waiting patiently.

Passport stamped at INS SFO.

Got the passport stamped today with the coutesy approval notice.(My lawyer has not informed me of my approval nor I have received the original approval notices from him)
The whole process completed in 2 hrs.The officer told us that we should get our Cards in the mail in 3 - 6 months.
It has been a long wait for this stamp.
Filed for Gc in 11/97 EB3 at Michigan EDD (company based in Michigan).took 2 yrs
Then labor at Chicago took just a month.
I140 got cleared in April 2000 and to my bad luck the priority date retrogessed.Had to wait.I had been following up with my lawyer in refiling for I140 in EB2 category for quite some time and finally after 6 months (the PD\'s for EB3 where moving at a snails pace)he obliged and filed for EB2 I40. this was approved in March 2001 and I485 filed in May 2001 (delayed a month by the lawyer again and also he failed to send in my H1,I94 copies)., Got RFE Apr 9 2002 for h1;s and I94 and finally the approval on 15th May 2001.
I have been at the same client the entire process and now the client wants me to join them full time.I have taken some time and they have given me six months time to join them. Isnt that cool..