The timing is unbelievable....ekurian is approved

ekurian

Registered Users (C)
2 minutes after I post a message regarding Dengdeng's theory, I receive emails from USCIS that my case is approved
My wife and I have been approved today 7/29/2004.
Kids status is the same, though their LUDs have changed.

This forum is an excellent area to exchange ideas and I have learnt a lot here.
Thanks mavishka for all your encouragement. Good luck to all who are waiting.

Is the theory true?

I applied 140 in 2001,
I140 approved in Jan,
File 485 in Apri 2002
get REF in May 2004
REF received in 6//7/04,
No response any more, I don't what is wrong for my case.

Congrats ekurian. Does anyone have any theory for me. FP2 done on May 13th. LUD changed on 06-09. Nothing since then. My RFE was prior to FP2, received by INS on March 3rd. I sent a expedite request 2 weeks ago and got a letter in the mail saying I am not eligible and should hear in the next 30 to 60 days...

bunchofquestion said:
Congrats ekurian. Does anyone have any theory for me. FP2 done on May 13th. LUD changed on 06-09. Nothing since then. My RFE was prior to FP2, received by INS on March 3rd. I sent a expedite request 2 weeks ago and got a letter in the mail saying I am not eligible and should hear in the next 30 to 60 days...
bunchofquestion: Did you know any disadvantage for expedite? Thanks. IC

immigrationcom,

I am not sure of any disadvantage of requesting expedite process. They might just not accept it for expedite process.

On June 29, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 365 and 540 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case