The thing named habib is really annoying.

Is Habib(IT) Or whatever for real?

Has it ever occured to you guys that this "IT" could be a fake. Somebody who is trying have fun by wasting your time and energy? A Psycho? Somebody who has nothing better to do and so posts these idiotic messages and gets a kick out of it?

Ofcourse its entertaining to see everybody's responses and I am sure he is amused too.

Now 'IT' is annoyed!

Finally 'It' is annoyed by my comments. I guess I hurt 'it's feelings.:D
As I've said, if you guys don't reply to 'its' postings, it will go away like shit flushed in toilet.
Now 'it', being laid off is eating up 'its' credit card money and has no money to pay for it....too bad, being laid off and deported.....
can't afford to make ends meet...so all 'it' could now do is hit 'its' balls in the goal post! :eek: :D
this thing is really hilarious!

But dear Jgtan97......

To have a credit card, one ought to have a good credit history.

To me Habibi looks more of a history sheeter........:D :D :D ;)

Every one knows why some isolated freaks mad at me..

I annoyed you bcz you are a burden of this country (no job, laid off).

I annoyed you bcz you fear to face interview.

I annoyed you bcz you got a fake degree

I annoyed you bcz you hate all applicants in this site who went US university for their education.

I annoyed you bcz you smell ccoconut oil.

I annoyed you bcz your women likes clean cut thing.

I annoyed you bcz I showed to the working ppl that some freaks spent all day long in this site from while sitting in home.

I annoyed you bcz you dont have guts to tell your qualifications (some freaks feel shame for their background.. ) during posting.

you guys are furious bcz I am still stand alone with all my survivor (newer I-485 applicants) friends.

What Friends...

Heeellllllllllllooooooooooooo

U mentioned ..
you guys are furious bcz I am still stand alone with all my survivor (newer I-485 applicants) friends

The only part that is true is "U stand alone"...
Please dont try to drag other good people ..newer 485 applicants... with you...

And once again......U failed to do any justice to English...

Hey anybody wants to bet.....This guy cannot get Naturalization....
in the interview they ask you to right one grammatically correct sentence.....

This guy can never write one.......

Speaks about itself

dma_va,

you are right about getting credit card. however, it might have cheated and found a loophole that is why it was able to get one.

asdasd,

how can it get naturalization...think about it being deported already...

Anyway, this thing speaks about itself all the time. Much as what I mentioned previously...this thing mentioned that...

'I annoyed you bcz you are a burden of this country (no job, laid off). '

- the truth was 'it' itself got laid off...passing the buck to others

'I annoyed you bcz you fear to face interview. '

- 'it' got RFE and interviewed before and was denied...hence deported.

'I annoyed you bcz you got a fake degree'

- 'it' got fake degree...hence denied and deported..again passing the buck

'I annoyed you bcz you hate all applicants in this site who went US university for their education. '

- same reason as previous one...

'I annoyed you bcz you smell ccoconut oil. '

- 'it' can smell itself...hence it is describing its smell. We are all on this board...how can it smell us? :D

'I annoyed you bcz your women likes clean cut thing.'

- 'it' means its thing is not clean...probably an uncut d**k :D

'I annoyed you bcz I showed to the working ppl that some freaks spent all day long in this site from while sitting in home. '

- 'it' is jealous that we can sit all day long and work at the same time...while it has to struggle to make ends meet...again its balls in the goal post...:D

'I annoyed you bcz you dont have guts to tell your qualifications (some freaks feel shame for their background.. ) during posting. '

- did it mention its own qualifications? yes..it is a body consultant as it mentioned earlier in the thread.

'you guys are furious bcz I am still stand alone with all my survivor (newer I-485 applicants) friends.:D :D :D '

- it is furious because no one is on its side...that is why it is rallying the newer i485 applicants who does not know it yet.

Guess what people...it know it is annoying cuz it checks this thread...hahahaha :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator: