(The status cannot be found at this time)TODAY WHY???

andy6236

Hi, everyone,
my case cann't be found in the system today(03/01/2006).
I'm principle asylee.
i could search my case onling untill yesterday. Howerver, from today(3/1/2006)morning, the screen keep says:The status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

WHY????!!

thank you guys

Have you already sent your RFE and are done with your BIO? because if you are only waiting for approval, you might be getting an approval message soon because my understanding is that the system shows "case not found in the system" before updating it with the approval message.

you are right!
just got another massege this morning:
This case has been approved. On March 2, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

???? when can i get the GC on hand?

Thank you!!!

andy6236 said:
you are right!
just got another massege this morning:
This case has been approved. On March 2, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

???? when can i get the GC on hand?

Thank you!!!

Andy, I was approved on Feb 09, 2006 & received exactly the same message that you got. Actual approval letter by US postal service came through 14th of Feb & I'm still waiting for the plastic :D :D :D .
In the actual approval mail they'll say 90 days time for them to send you plastic or if your bio is not completed you will receive that before that 90 days time inorder to do that bio thing before receiving the plastic. It'll also mention if you don't receive the plastic nor the bio notice within that 90 days time than call that 1-800.........which I don't think we neither have to do.
I have done my bio code 2 (photo/index print & electronic signature for GC production) last July. I don't know what's taking them so long to send me my plastic. I have seen many receives theirs within a week or two but as your message says (same like mine) means IO has already approved your case but still didn't order your card. When he'll be nice enough to do that part of his/her job you'll receive another updated E-mail saying card has been ordered & if ........don't receive please call.
Sometimes you may not even receive that updated E-mail but receive the plastic in your mail box.
In any way don't worry, you are approved now & no longer an asylee but a PR. Therefore me you Nasrmobin who has the same exact way of approval mail must receive long awaiting plastic soon. Keep me posted.
Atique.

Hi guys,
This is the message I received"On March 1, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready." There is a difference between messages we received

freedoms12 said:
Hi guys,
This is the message I received"On March 1, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready." There is a difference between messages we received

Yes, that means your plastic is a week away from you. Good thing is you are lucky that IO who approved your case is active & didn't go out for a month vacation to Carribean Islands after approving the case. But mine Nasrmobin & finally the last one so far Andy is not as lucky as you are. We'll get plastic soon no doubt about that but you probably be faster although our approval date was prior than yours.
Well, who cares anyway we are approved & in PR status now. Approval that all matters. Plastic that we must get soon.
Atique.