• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

the second notification letter does not arrive to me!!!

robediente

Registered Users (C)
I call to kcc, and they send me the second notification letter 17th febrary, but does not arrive to me.... what i can do?

I call to kcc, and they send me the second notification letter 17th febrary, but does not arrive to me.... what i can do?

Ask them to send you an email or fax to you the letter

Last edited by a moderator:
Same was with me. I just called my consular center (in Warsaw), not KCC, and asked them to send me the scan by email. They sent it to me in a couple of hours. It was accepted as if it were an original.

ok, then it will call to the embassy in Caracas, to see that they say to me, and soon I say you about information.

ok, then it will call to the embassy in Caracas, to see that they say to me, and soon I say you about information.

Right approach - to find out if they are going to accept that scan.

Different consulates can accept/reject different sets of artifacts.

hello... the caracas embassy send me all the information; them waits me , on febrary 16 at 8:00 am.. thanks everybody... see you on this date.

hello... the caracas embassy send me all the information; them waits me , on febrary 16 at 8:00 am.. thanks everybody... see you on this date.

Excellent! A small victory before the final one!

But February 16 was much in past... Do you mean April 16?

If so, have a good interview! We here are waiting for your happy story.

Hey guys, i want to ask you a question related to the above one. I am not clear with whom i have to contact to get the second letter. I am waiting for my second letter but my mail address has got a problem and i want to ask to get second letter by e-mail. Should i write an e-mail to KCC or whom should i contact? I am temporarily living in Denmark and i'm not a citizen.
thank you

firts, i write to de KCC, and them sent to me, write to the embassy in my country, them, i write to the embassy and they send me an e mail.. good luck

Thank you so much for the reply. So i have to contact both KCC and the US Embassy in this country. I will do it soon if it works.