• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

the second letter???

abdo

Registered Users (C)
hi everyone i don't recived my second letter yet, my case number is 2010AF000003**
any information please

hi everyone i don't recived my second letter yet, my case number is 2010AF000003**
any information please

Send email to KCC asking about your 2nd letter and the date of your interview. If they confirm the date in their reply, you can print that one out and use it for the medical as well as the police certificate.

Note: To contact KCC by email or phone, don't forget to give them you details - full name, date of birth, and case number.

I need your help if you can ....plz

Send email to KCC asking about your 2nd letter and the date of your interview. If they confirm the date in their reply, you can print that one out and use it for the medical as well as the police certificate.

Note: To contact KCC by email or phone, don't forget to give them you details - full name, date of birth, and case number.

Hello ammeck09 could you plz help me this question.........I am a winner of the 2010 lottery . My question is that can I change my Interview location (embassy) to another one. For example, if my nearst embassy was the US embassy in Kenya can I change it to Uganda where I am studying now. and keep in mind I have already sent my forms to kcc. Any solution. hope your help.

Hello ammeck09 could you plz help me this question.........I am a winner of the 2010 lottery . My question is that can I change my Interview location (embassy) to another one. For example, if my nearst embassy was the US embassy in Kenya can I change it to Uganda where I am studying now. and keep in mind I have already sent my forms to kcc. Any solution. hope your help.

thank you so much friend

Yes, you can change it to any location that suits you. Send a mail to the Ugandan embassy requesting them to contact the Kenyan embassy to transfer your file to them. Do not forget to add the necessary details like name, date of birth and dv case number.

In uganda, there is no Immigration consulate. All the immigration issues are handled by the Kenyan Embassy. I know this for a fact. I think you will jsut have to take time off school and go to Nairobi for the interview and the medicals. Wat is your CN

Hi jamcaan,

It is better if you do it in Kenya ... transferring files and stuff can cause delays and time is of essence. It is better to take time off and go for the Interview if possible.