The Search is very difficult

ChicagoCitizen

Registered Users (C)
Rajiv - I am your fan since last 9 years and I am a citizen now, which couldn't have been possible without the information I gathered from your site. It really released lots of stress thru the years.

Over all the site is awesome. But if some one wants to search it is very difficult, because the search captures each and every word and doesn't give the info needed. Probably some thing like Google search is what I am thinking.

Again - Very good service, you are like a philanthrophist for poorly treated
immigrants

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY

Last edited by a moderator:
Rajiv - I am your fan since last 9 years and I am a citizen now, which couldn't have been possible without the information I gathered from your site. It really released lots of stress thru the years.

Over all the site is awesome. But if some one wants to search it is very difficult, because the search captures each and every word and doesn't give the info needed. Probably some thing like Google search is what I am thinking.

Again - Very good service, you are like a philanthrophist for poorly treated
immigrants

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY

Thank you ever so much for your very kind words and your prayers. I am humbled. This software has its limitations. Check out the next version of our web site. That should take care of most of the issues for finding info. See http://cms.immigration.com.

The search is hard.. plus I don't like that you have to make 15 posts before being able to start a thread..

Hi

What is it that you dont like about the "search". Please explain.
I will reduce the number of posts required to 5.

thanks