The Saga has ended- Received Plastics -Hanuman

Hanuman

Registered Users (C)
Friends, I am happy to post that finally the saga of migrating to this country is over. On Sat Aug 8 we received the cards for my self ,wife and daughter. With this the painful journey which started more than three years ago has ended with happy ending.My PP was stamped on Aug 1 @ 9:15AM in Newark.

It was very difficult time to stay alive during two mergers and three PROPOSED LAY OFFS but by the garce of god I survived all that and gained strength to fight back. I am very much thankful to all the netizen of this board and specially to Rajiv Khanna for maintaining this wonderful site.

I am also thankful to Bhanu, Chutney, KiranHegde2, Oct2000, KLM, dandan, Harapatta, Jan2001, and all others who were an inspiration and source of information in the worst times.

I will try to help fellow members as much as I can.
Thanks and GODBLESS YOU ALL

Sincerely
Hanuman

No Title

Congrats! Most of our contemporaries have long gone I guess. I stamped my PP on Aug 1st too but I\'m still waiting for the cards. In fact my AVM message still has not changed to card ordered. Oh well one more month I guess.

All the best and enjoy!

Hanuman, when did AVM change for you?

Hanuman,
          Congratulations on getting the card. You are done with INS for the next few years at least! Hey, by the way , will you please let me know when did AVM change for you ?

Thanks.

Have Fun.

Thanks guys AVM Changed on Aug25 th for cards are ordered.....

Thanks very much all of you.
Hanuman

Are you sure ?

Are you sure it changed on Saturday Aug 25 ? Does INS work on Saturday ? may be ? I never knew.