• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

The Road to America-2014 Fiscal Year Interview Experiences

Ghanaman

Registered Users (C)
Let us share our interview experiences and outcomes. Let us use this forum to update each other from 1st October, 2013 to 30th September, 2014

Last edited by a moderator:
Great thread look forward to reading all the stories and posting my own happy one when the time comes.

I know I cant believe its that time already. I am in the middle of the CN numbers for my division so I have quite a wait yet.

Deep need for continous updates

Ghanaman i strongly agree with you. We need to walk this journey together shoulder on shoulder. So lets kindly share every bit of knowledge and experience as we journey our way to the USA.

Great thread look forward to reading all the stories and posting my own happy one when the time comes.

Ghanaman i strongly agree with you. We need to walk this journey together shoulder on shoulder. So lets kindly share every bit of knowledge and experience as we journey our way to the USA.

Yes Mutu14, we will surely do that. That is the best.

Here we go!!! Let's start this journey with God grace and wish to end with him again. Good luck to all of us. Can't wait

Here we go!!! Let's start this journey with God grace and wish to end with him again. Good luck to all of us. Can't wait
FabianT, you are right. Everything that starts with God ends well, we cannot do this without God. Lead us dear Lord.

I also want to join the rest to wish everyone outside who will be doing his or her interviews in this October. May God richly bless you all

Trust God

It is a safe journey if you put your trust in God, just read and study the requirements properly and don't give false information.

Lastly be confident following the process. You will succeed as I did in 2010/2011. I am now in U S with my family

Settling down in US after entry. Lets talk about it, share your experience and advice

Hi folks

Lets talk about how we got settling down down and our challenges, the fun out of our experiences then possible advice.

Are there my Nigerian Folks on the forum, lets reach out.

See you on top and remain blessed.

So far I have read about following DV2014 interviews from russian forums(maybe it will interest you):

1st October: Russian family, 3 people. Interview in Moscow. Passed the interview.
1st October: Single African man who lives in Russia. Interview in Moscow. Was asked to get I134 or more money.
2st October: Azerbaijani couple. Interview in Baku. Passed the interview.

What is the link of that website if I may ask?

So far I have read about following DV2014 interviews from russian forums(maybe it will interest you):

1st October: Russian family, 3 people. Interview in Moscow. Passed the interview.
1st October: Single African man who lives in Russia. Interview in Moscow. Was asked to get I134 or more money.
2st October: Azerbaijani couple. Interview in Baku. Passed the interview.