the real author of the greenland script discovered!

Pork Chop

Registered Users (C)
and he is a member of these forums: his user name is "off-patience", and he posted his original script in the CSC forum as long ago as 10/28/2002 in this thread: How to make a simple status report with only Excel in hands....

off-patience, i have wanted to find out for a while who to thank for this wonderful script, even though we have taken to calling it the "greenland script": so from me, and i am sure i speak for other users of your script: Thank You!

script users: off-patience has some very useful tips on using proxy servers for running anonymously and hiding your IP address while running this script, all posted in the thread referred to above. i think we can cover many more bases using proxies, similar to what they are doing in "project kashmir" in the CSC forum (using a different script, though).

Porkchop,

looks like this is what happened user greenland posted modified version of this original program (search for user greenland and you will see it) and you guys might have downloaded it and went on with greenland report name. it is very nice of you to thank the original author give the credit where it is due (off-patience)

and on side note I am glad I was able to help you in your search for the original author :)

Good luck