• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

the Presidential Proclamation 10143 BAN

SAIDbarc

Hello Dear Sir,
I need help PLS if u can guide me
I m DV2021 my case number is 15K im staying in SCHENGEN AREA so after getting confirmation from KCC i send an email to US embassy before receiving interview date in Spain to double check about all documents ill need for interview etc and the reply was very sad :mad:

The U.S. Embassy in Spain is not processing DVs as we are affected by the Presidential Proclamation 10143, and for the moment we do not know how long the ban imposed by this Presidential Proclamation will continue.

what's the solution in my case ??

It's true that you cannot enter the US if you have been in Mainland China, Iran, the Schengen Area, the UK, Ireland, Brazil, or South Africa in the previous 14 days. But if you are able to travel to a country not in that list for 14 days, you should then be able to travel to the US. I am not sure if the embassy will be willing to give you a visa if you tell them that that is your plan.

It's true that you cannot enter the US if you have been in Mainland China, Iran, the Schengen Area, the UK, Ireland, Brazil, or South Africa in the previous 14 days. But if you are able to travel to a country not in that list for 14 days, you should then be able to travel to the US. I am not sure if the embassy will be willing to give you a visa if you tell them that that is your plan.
If depends on the embassy. Some banned countries have scheduled interviews for DV2021 despite PP10143. I think Switzerland and Croatia are among those countries. Other embassies have been adamant that they cannot issue visas while PP10143 exists.