The Plastic Cards Arrived

Jack InDaBox

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I got my passport stamped (with wife) on 09/11 at Boston INS. The plastic cards arrived for both of us today (10/03).

That completes my nearly 5 year journey. Farewell and good luck to the rest of you.

In parting, I would just like to say a few words: never compare yourself with someone else and feel bad. There will be quite some people who for no apparent reason will get ahead in this race. That\'s life. Don\'t feel bad because you will only hurt yourself. Remember that sooner or later your day will come. Today you might have a crappy employer, work 16 hr days and be underpaid. But eventually you will be the master of your destiny again. Keep your chin up.

No Title

Hi,
congratulations. You gave very good advise for the people. I like it the way you said it. Once again congratulations. Enjoy your American dream.

No Title

Hi Congrats!!!!!!!!
         Could you please tell me whether the automated message changed on the phone system for you. Me and my wife got our passport stamped on the same day as yours, at Boston, and we have not recieved our cards yet. The automated message has also not changed.

Thanks
Muthu