The one with earliest RD and not approved?

npnjan02

Registered Users (C)
OK guys, I know there were people with around my RD/ND, but I think I lost track. So am I the only one here with prior to Feb 02 RD?

I believe there are a lot of silent visitors here that don't ever post. So please tell me I'm not alone:

- anyone with Feb 1, 02 or earlier not approved yet?
- anyone with Feb 1, 02 or earlier not approved yet, and no RFE?

I'd appreciate any input.

NSC is helping TSC?

I am one of most unfortunate guys in TSC whose cases were transferred to NSC from TSC for reasons no one seems know.

My I-485 RD Oct. 19, 2001, ND Nov. 13, 2001, 2nd FP Apr 2004.
work/live in Texas all time since file I-140. After I-485 cases pending in TSC for more than 28 month, TSC transferred our cases (wife also) to San Antonio local office for interview in Jan 2004. Then our cases were transferred again to NSC on Feb. 2004. Reason? San Antonio office told me that NSC requested???!! Local San Antonio office dont know why. My employer is also in Texas. No one seems can explain why transferred to NSC. Some officer told me that it is for "speed up process". But I know it is make it much slower for sure.

I sent inquiries twice, both went to TSC since my receipt # start with src. Write to NSC, no response yet. AP renewal sent to NSC was returned back by NSC claimed don't have our I-485s. Later found it was a mistake made by NSC and I have to refile it which I lost 3 month...

Nightmare continues...

TSC77

If I were you I'd call them every day and write them as much.

I hadn't heard about my case for 19 months, I thought they lost the papers until I received "a detailed responce" (NOT!).

Sad and extreme story

tsc77,

What a nightmare you are having to endure. Frankly I am not sure what I would have done in your place. That does not mean any of us are immune.

Why dont you document your issue and contact your local senator/congressman to help out. Your case definitely warrants action.

All the best.

Unreliable
Slow
Callous
Insensitive
Service

npnjan02 said:
OK guys, I know there were people with around my RD/ND, but I think I lost track. So am I the only one here with prior to Feb 02 RD?

I am personally aware of a friend (login: immiproblem) RD/ND Dec. 2001 yet to be approved, no RFEs yet for him. As you guessed there could be many other oldtimers there, remaining silent just out of frustration. Fully understand your state of mind (been there...), but hang in there hopefully....that's the only good thing one could do.

santo said:
I am personally aware of a friend (login: immiproblem) RD/ND Dec. 2001 yet to be approved, no RFEs yet for him. As you guessed there could be many other oldtimers there, remaining silent just out of frustration. Fully understand your state of mind (been there...), but hang in there hopefully....that's the only good thing one could do.

That's right, I remember "immiproblem" and haven't see him lately.

Just keeping this alive. Hoping some old-timer like me will join this forum out of frustration and make me believe I'm not the one with the earliest RD. Well?

Tsc...your case is so sad...but I think you should apply for infopass in dallas, tx to go through your case in details with the officer, you can get an appointment by maximum 2 weeks according to BCIS website

I wish you and every one here luck