The morons at VSC finally approved my case.... Dan Dan

dan dan

Registered Users (C)
Its finally over and I feel a great sense of relief, especially since I leave for India on the 26th for a one month vacation and I do not have my I485 receipt.

Details.

RFE issued 4/2
RFE mailed 4/9
RFE recvd 4/12
RFE responded 4/17
RFE response copies sent on 5/4
RFE response recvd by VSC 5/10
Approved 5/21 for myself, wife and son.

I submitted consulate birth certificates for me and my wife and these were accepted.

Now a question, could someone who knows please answer?

Is passport stamping possible only on Wednesdays and between 9 and 12 ?

My thanks to everyone on this board who contributed, I gained a lot of info from all the people who responded to my questions and also other peoples questions. My thanks to Mr. Rajiv Khanna.

No Title

Hey
Dan Congrats man you waited long enough and you have the privilege to say to INS , I am just waiting .... and have a nice trip...

No Title

The tracker has been updated.

Thanks all of you. I think the best part about getting approved is posting here and then reading all the responses to your post. I\'m sure Bhanu and Kiran Hegde must have got a real kick out of it :)

Thanks again and don\'t lose heart.

No Title

I\'m happy for you. IN fact, I was thinking that you should get approved by now according to your RFE receiving date. So they are still doing work at VSC. It took a little longer for you and me, but the result is the same.

I\'ll be hanging here until my case is approved and I\'ll miss you. Take care.

Shef
(EB1/China/ND12-13-99/RFE05-07-01)

No Title

Dan Dan,

Hearty Congratulations!!!!

It\'s been long overdue...have a nice trip back to home, sweet home!!!

Srini

No Title

My case was approved only yesterday so I still haven\'t got the approval notice. I will be going to Newark but only a month later after I return from India. Till that time its good old H1B for me. :)

No Title

Congrats DAN DAN. Feels great when one of the old timers gets the approval. Have nice vacation.

Sheff\'s

No Title

Dan Dan!

Let me congratulate you on this thing. It probably menas more beer for me tonite. But why the hell are you using your H1 to travel. Your 485 is approved and so H1 is no longer valid. So I would strongly suggest that you get it stamped before moving.

No Title

Congratulations Dan Dan, Now you can sing Done...Done...
Welcome to the approved club and have a Margarita on rocks to celebrate it.