The LUD is NOT changing

gsala

Registered Users (C)
In January 2005, I received a 2nd FP notice.
Now , almost 2 weeks after I completed the FP, the LUD is still November 7 of 2003 and the message says that "On July 29, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case."

How is it working ?
I remember, when I did my FPs, the guy who fingeprinted me has a computer with my case number there ....
Are the INS computers interconnected or there is guy who is manually "touching" the LUD ????

those computers are not interconnected. my stataus never changed after I did my FP on 02/08/05. i got my 485 approved yesterday.

I think your approval is around the corner.

gsala jee
Same boat, your 485 RD/ND and FP(2nd) is almost near as mine,
( March 03 filler, 1st FP done 1st week of March 05)

No LUD changed, neither any msg 'FP results received' . since filed 2003 after 2 year change of addr trigred first time LUD + msg 'We response ur request for more info..." After that slient, FP Done March, still no activity :D .

Still no update No LUD, even filed EAD in Dec 2004 and no approval :D . would try to get interm.

keep in touch ,

Anyone who done FP in Feb/March? and 2003 case?

Good Luck

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the EAD for my wife in ~ 1 week ... Instead of filing electronically , I sent a "paper" ... It not only was faster, but also triggered the FP notice ...

I'm just thinking about requesting an EAD for myself (although I'm still on visa) just to trigger the approval ...

BTW, what if you make another EAD file ? (I know, you can spend $175 in something more usefull than in present for INS , but ... if it triggers the approval ... )

gsala said:
I got the EAD for my wife in ~ 1 week ... Instead of filing electronically , I sent a "paper" ... It not only was faster, but also triggered the FP notice ...

I'm just thinking about requesting an EAD for myself (although I'm still on visa) just to trigger the approval ...

BTW, what if you make another EAD file ? (I know, you can spend $175 in something more usefull than in present for INS , but ... if it triggers the approval ... )

Do you have any concerns/exp interm EAD?

or Anyone in Miami Area and Interm EAD exp? plz share

Good Luck

No LUD change for FP notice

First of all, thank you all for sharing the information - I've been a silent visitor so far. My case information:-

I-485 RD 2/03/03 nonconcurrent
FP1 6/3/03
FP2 3/11/05 (done early) scheduled 3/25/05
1 EAD

I changed a job and address in Jan 2005. On Jan 20, I filed AR-11, called 1-800 number for change of address, filed AC21 letter with TSC with all the supporting documents including a copy of AR-11. I did the change of address only for I485 since my EAD had already been approved. LUD change for I-485 AND approved EAD on Jan 25 & 26. On Feb 02, I-485 case status changed.
A week later, I received a letter from TSC saying they updated my address for I-485. No LUD or status change for I485 since then.

On 2/09 and 2/10, LUD changes for approved EAD. On 3/10, I received a FP notice. It was dated 2/23 and sent to my old address but forwarded to my new address by the post office. The next morning, I did the early FP.

My advice - when you do the address change, include the approved EAD.