the lower 02-060's club - looking for members

Thank you linda for kindly telling me the phone number to call.
I'll check out the BCIS website.

Yeah, I second the motion to welcome SM onboard as an honorary(?) member, I know SM's work (?) on this forum and it's top quality! dude.

I've been in the U.S. ever since 1986 (and a long time before that in my childhood) and never knew that I'd be frequenting a website forum anxiously awaiting the GC. What a time to be waiting on the GC when all those years ago it was a cinch. Life is unpredictable and a mystery...

Let's hang in there ladies and gents.

Phoenixsaint.

My wife and I are wac 02-066, and we did receive an RFE in late May. Do you know how much time does it take to get approval, after the response is filed.

Thanks.

Hesham - what was your rfe for and how soon did you send in the reply - good to hear they might actually be looking at some wac 02 60's files ( though SM might beg to differ at this point - understandably ! - I get pretty pissed off when I see the odd wac 02 150 getting a gc approval

linda, how is the one odd 0260 any different from the one odd 02150 that gets picked up? (Or for that matter one odd 02040 or 01290).

I think INS is working in very broad 1 year wide range right now, albeit at an ultra slow speed.

i agree with you - no difference - would be nice if they just went in order and we would all know where we stand give or take a few months - right now its more like we may know where we stand - give or take a couple of years !!

Hi Linda,

I'm in now. Older than u guys. Ha! Ha! Ha! I'm wac-02-042xxxxx.

ND - 11/15/01
RD- 11/17/01

got ead renewed once. FP 4/30. No 2nd FP notice.

God knows how long to WAIT!!!!!

Had lawyer send FAX inquiry

Hello people,

I recently had (Oct 1) my lawyer send the fax inquiry for my I-485 status to CSC. I was waiting for after the sunset on religious workers. I hope to see some positive movement.

Also I hope the BCIS On-line status processing time indication of 30-60days has some truth to it instead of being a fluke in their system. But it's too good to be true.

Cheers.

WAC-02-064-5XXXX

wac02063

Received 2nd FP notice last saturday.

currently on 2nd EAD. Applied for 3rd AP last week.

I am WAC 02 058 with FP made on 2/2002 and I-485 received on 12/4/2001. I just asked for the 3rd extention of my EAD/AP. No answer from BCIS yet!!

ttani

2nd fp notice received

got 2nd fp notice - date for appt 10/20 at San Jose office - went immediately next day instead 10/09 - and they did them for us.

wac 02 061 5******
rd 12/07/2001

online status and ivr still says on may 22 of 2002 fp rec. and processing has resumed blah blah blah ie no change

Any ideas what might come next and how soon ? My bet is rfe for evl, paystubs and w2 so have it all ready except for evl . If it comes we will overnight it to csc within 24-48 hours..
Is there any reason why we should use lawyer for rfe and has anyone had experience on this? Did lawyer charge extra or did they do it as a " favor" after charging 8 k for gc process !!!

As you can see I am not enamoured with our lawyer and his fees and renewed last ead's ourselves and saved $ 500 by simply filling out the form ourselves - it took less than 30 minutes !!