The longest stay (outside of US) with AP ?

balabala

Registered Users (C)
Everyone who have traveled outside US with AP for more than 3 months please post your experience, including the 485 category (i.e. EB-3 spouse applicant), Port of entry.

My lawyer said there's no limit for stay outside the country as long as I return before the AP expiration date. However, some posts in this forum indicate the officer at POE may reject the entry if one stay out of the country too long with AP. I could not find any offical docs regarding this issue.

Thanks

balabala said:
Everyone who have traveled outside US with AP for more than 3 months please post your experience, including the 485 category (i.e. EB-3 spouse applicant), Port of entry.

My lawyer said there's no limit for stay outside the country as long as I return before the AP expiration date.
------- your lawyer is correct. go out with valid AP in hand and better be back 4-5 days before AP expires( one person missed flight or flight was delayed, better reach POE BEFORE AP expires)

However, some posts in this forum indicate the officer at POE may reject the entry if one stay out of the country too long with AP.
---------where did you read? give the link
I could not find any offical docs regarding this issue.

Thanks