The light at the end of the tunnel is NOT a train!!!

WheresMahGreen

Registered Users (C)
Folks,
My case's been approved as of today. The details of my case are in the signature portion below.
I want to add a note regarding Senator's help: In my case, the Senator's office followed up on their own after my initial request. As recently as November 12, the offices of NJ Senator Lautenburg wrote an email to their liaison officer at VSC seeking status on my case. The officer in turn replied that she is requesting my file to be sent for final approval since my second FP results were cleared on October 29th. I was told to wait for another 30 to 60 days. Guess they got to it earlier somehow.

Congratulations !!!

I appreciate if you can come to "NJ meeting".
We are planning for some actions and since you have dealt with Senator Lautenberg, your inputs might be of great help.

I will send you PM for your contact number.

Have a champgne on this snowy day...

-rajum

Congratulations

Esp coz I have you seen you around for long time. Now hopefully DengDeng, Vinodgre and other long timers will get approved. Along with me ofcourse :)

Thank you, all!

OmGV: RFE was for two month paystubs.

Updated Rupnet.

Good luck to all who are waiting.

Rajum: Pls send me info on the meeting. I'll do my best to help.

dengdeng

Since the Congressional officer at VSC requested my file be pulled for final adjudication around the 12th of November, I guess it must be around the same time that my case was assigned to an officer. But, since I had already been through the RFE and second FP, I am not sure if the same officer who reviewed my case earlier picked it up and put his stamp of approval to complete the process. It is anybody's guess. Hope this helps.

Vidongre: Yeah, nice timing. Weekend, holidays, SNOW STORM! Can't even go out to party because of all the bad traffic :)