The journey is over.

m160

Registered Users (C)
Yes. Finally the four and half year wait is over. We received the plastic card yesterday. Thanks to all the folks here particularly Raju/Alren etc. This is the best forum that I have ever seen. Good luck to all the others in the queue. If you have all ur docs right, CP is the way to go.

m160
POE 2/6/05
Welcome Letter/SSN 2/19/05
Plastic Card 2/28/05

Medical Tests For Gc

Can someone throw light on what medical tests are done for consular processing prior to the interview?
Thanks!

While completing application you need to mention if any major surgery or illness.
Then Weight, Height.
then blood and X-ray...
then physical exam and MMR shot...
Good luck,

hi ram,
i took my MMR and Hep B shot here in the US, would i have to take it again in india during CP?

thanks

Ram_Frm_RIC said:
While completing application you need to mention if any major surgery or illness.
Then Weight, Height.
then blood and X-ray...
Good luck,

peter_guest5450 said:
Can someone throw light on what medical tests are done for consular processing prior to the interview?
Thanks!
Peter,

If you go through this forum you will get the answers.

If you got supporting documents and if it was done recently you wouldn't have to take it again.

nishokie said:
hi ram,
i took my MMR and Hep B shot here in the US, would i have to take it again in india during CP?

thanks

Ram_Frm_RIC said:
Then Weight, Height.
then blood and X-ray...
Good luck,

Would I need to mention if I had Tb 2 years ago?