The I485 is really a concern nowwwwww??? any idea. guys? where are all August guys?

IIO was of no help !!

I have called VSC a few minutes ago. The lady IIO was not at all helpful.
Once she said they are still opening applications received in August 1st week, then she changed it to second week.
When I asked her to check my details in computer, she was not interested in doing that and instead she suggested me to check if the cheques were encashed.
When I insisted on knowing the current date of applications being handled, she said it is August 21st.
Now I really wonder if they are issuing any receipts at all !!

Why VSC stopped only 485 receipts ?

While people are receiving 485 & 140 approval notices without a break, why there are no 485 receipts after 10/17 ?

Because they don\'t need more people after 9/11

Just worry about your receipt and stop lamenting if other\'s I-485\'S and I-140\'s are coming up without a "BREAK"

Maybe it\'s time to do another email campaign...

What does everyone think ? Should we send emails to the senators and send letters to Paul Novak & James Ziglar - it did help when they had stopped the I-140 processing ( i think )

We do seem to be an unlucky lot...

But there is no point in just blaming our fate ..here\'s what I have done..I\'ve sent an email to the US Dept of justice because I couldn\'t find an email for INS. When i called the national service center they told me to direct all complaints to :
INS Director,
Office of Internal Audit,
425 I Street, NW Room 3260
Washington DC 20536
With all the anthrax stuff going on I don\'t think a letter will get us anywhere !!

This is where I sent my email

E-mails to the Department of Justice, including the Attorney General, may be sent to AskDOJ@usdoj.gov.

E-mails will be forwarded to the responsible Department of Justice component for appropriate handling. If you know the specific organization or official you wish to contact, please indicate such in your message or check the component web page for further information. Include your mailing address in the event that the Department replies via United States Postal Service.

Rcvd our EADs yesterday - 485 mailed out on 24th Aug

We received our EADs yesterday. They were issued on 11/1. Haven\'t got the receipts yet though. I will have to call my lawyer\'s office today to find out if they have already received it.
May be VSC has started back on 485 receipts again.