the I-94# says 000000(all zeros) please help!!

confusedme

I recently transered my H1 from company A to B. After the H1 transfer to company B was approved, we also filed for my spouse's H4.The I-94 that came with new H4 approval notice has I-94# as 000000000 00(all zeros),while the one received at POE (attached to the passport) has a valid I-94 number.Can this create any problems at the time of re-entry to US.We are planning to make a trip to India next month.Should we get the I-94 that came with H-4 notice corrected?Please advise.

confusedme said:
I recently transered my H1 from company A to B. After the H1 transfer to company B was approved, we also filed for my spouse's H4.The I-94 that came with new H4 approval notice has I-94# as 000000000 00(all zeros),while the one received at POE (attached to the passport) has a valid I-94 number.Can this create any problems at the time of re-entry to US.We are planning to make a trip to India next month.Should we get the I-94 that came with H-4 notice corrected?Please advise.

The I 94 must contain the I 94 number, in which you enter US latest.

You have to contact you attorney office to get it corrected. Send photo copy of white card I 94 front and back along with correction request letter to INS

Thanks great guru!!
I had called the USCIS customer service center ,They are saying what ever no.is the on the I-94 I recived with the H4 approvel is valid.The older I-94 is valid till 2007 & this one Till 2008,We are planning a trip to India next month do i need to get it corrected before leaving US ,or after arriving back we will be issued new I-94 in any case?

confusedme said:
Thanks great guru!!
I had called the USCIS customer service center ,They are saying what ever no.is the on the I-94 I recived with the H4 approvel is valid.The older I-94 is valid till 2007 & this one Till 2008,We are planning a trip to India next month do i need to get it corrected before leaving US ,or after arriving back we will be issued new I-94 in any case?

If you are planning to go out US, staple the OOOOOO I 94 portion along with old I 94 card and handover to air line Check-in clerk. While coming back you will get new I94 but visa in your pp must be valid to re-enter.